Work as Operative Executive Production at Sandoz
Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role.
Post : Operative Executive Production ONCO
Job Description :
Operate equipment/s and execute assigned manufacturing tasks and activities according to production schedule to enable the timely production of products. Manage & overseeing compliance to all relevant cGMP documentation for the product being manufactured with the relevant GMP, safety and environmental guidelines. Perform routine operational support activities according the manufacturing process and schedule and enable the timely production of product with the quality and quantity an ensure that all activities and documentation comply with the requirement of safety, GDP/GMP, Data Integrity standards. Manage and oversee the modification, editing, distribution, review and archiving of GMP manufacturing documents and the edition of the Batch records in order to deliver them to Production in the quality and within the deadlines. Share knowledge and develop expertise of others and understanding of applied practice and processes in own area/discipline. Follow up to ensure production equipment to work properly with planned capacity in his/ her responsibility area. Ensure proper escalation of all matters related with HSE, quality, supply and production, implement decisions and act as responsible for continuity of production. Identify, assure and implement continuous improvement initiatives, which sustain Novartis competitive advantage. Actively participate collaborate with a trouble-shooting team to Ensure that the potential or actual process problems are correctly identified, and effectively resolved. Responsible for personal and professional development and support building organizational culture in line with Novartis values and behaviors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Equipment Operator, Participation to the manufacturing processes. Execution of all assigned activities according to production schedule and in compliance with the valid GMP, work, operating, environmental and safety instructions and guidelines. Execution of all assigned activities in compliance with the GMP, occupational safety and environmental guidelines.
• Service Operator, Participation to the manufacturing support processes. Execution of all assigned activities according to production schedule and in compliance with the valid GMP, work, operating, environmental and safety instructions and guidelines.
• Willingness to continuously improve and analyze weak points, Documentation Admin, Prepare, print and consolidate the batch documents, labels.
• Follow up on updates and versions of documents in production (procedures and logbooks), Batch record system administration. Create and manage revisions of MBR in case of paper based records.
Ensure and coordinate the updating of production documents (forms, SOPs, logbooks etc.), HSE and Quality.
• Promote and improve the Safety and Quality cultures, Apply in practical the upgrading, and the improvement of Safety and Quality on the shop floor. Ensure overall inspection readiness for area of responsibility.
• D.Pharm / B.Pharm.
• Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in OSD Oncology facility in reputed Pharmaceutical Company handling various equipment and production process.
• Operations Management and Execution
• Collaborating across boundaries
• Functional Breadth