Wipro pharmacovigilance job openings Drug Safety Associate
Location; Pune, India
Wipro Limited is a multinational corporation that provides various services, including information technology, consulting, and business process services. Wipro Life Sciences is a division of Wipro Limited that provides a range of services and solutions to the life sciences industry, including research and development, clinical trials, and regulatory compliance. They also provide software solutions for laboratory informatics and data management, as well as consulting services in areas such as supply chain management and digital transformation.
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain individual case reports and Non-individual case reports.
- I am applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a valid case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the critical elements from these published reports
- Ensure consistent coding of medical history, drugs, and adverse event terms
- Evaluation of Serious Adverse Events to ensure accurate processing of source documents with emphasis on quality and timeliness
- Creating summary content in a range of formats (narrative summaries, structured database inputs, electronic formats for regulatory filing) to support the drug safety reporting and information requirements of pharma industry client
Qualifications: M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
- Sound knowledge of regulatory guidelines related to the PV domain
- Narrative Writing
- MedDRA Coding
- Familiarity with pharmacological concepts
- Command of verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
Role Purpose; The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical support to the process and actively resolve client issues directly or through timely escalation to meet process SLAs.
- Support process by managing transactions as per required quality standards
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue
- Update on availability in the RAVE system to ensure the productivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken, and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLAs defined in the on the thefts and maintain internal knowledge bases, resource resources, and antifreezeuestions to aid in and provide effective problem resolution to clients
- IdentifyIdentifyingrn applearningate product details to facilifacilitate better interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot the most other ccurrinthe g trends to prevent future problems
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speed up resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of untimely resolution
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
Deliver excellent customer service through effective diagnosis and troubleshooting of client queries
Provide product support and resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
Assist clients with navigating around product menus and facilitate a better understanding of product features
Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteous, and professional manner
Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines
Accurately process and record all incoming calls and emails using the designated tracking software
Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) to retain customers’ and clients’ business
Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers to record feedback and ensure compliance with contract /SLAs
Build capability to ensure operational excellence and maintain superior customer service levels of the existing account/client
Undertake product training to stay current with product features, changes, and updates
Enroll in product specifications and any other training per client requirements/recommendations
Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify training themes and learning issues to better serve the client
Update job knowledge by participating in self-learning opportunities and maintaining personal networks
Lists the competencies required to perform this role effectively:
Functional Competencies/ Skill; Process Knowledge – Knowledge of the assigned process, tools, and systems – Foundation to Competent
Foundation; Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
Competent; Consistently demonstrates the full range of competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
Expert; Applies the competency in all situations and serves as a guide to others as well.
Master; coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Collaborative working
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Attention to Detail
- Execution Excellence
- Client (Internal) Centricity
- Effective Communication
Process; No. of cases resolved per day, compliance to process and quality standards, meeting process level SLAs, Pulse score, Customer feedback
Self- Management; Productivity, efficiency, absenteeism, Training Hours, No technical training completed
Pharmacovigilance &DrugSafety(Med Device
WIPRO Drug safety associate APPLY HERE
Wipro Pharmacovigilance is a division of Wipro Limited that provides services related to the monitoring, detection, and prevention of adverse effects of drugs. These services can include post-marketing surveillance of drugs, clinical trial monitoring, and risk management. Additionally, Wipro Pharmacovigilance may provide services such as literature review, case processing and reporting, signal detection, and aggregate report writing. They also offer technology solutions for pharmacovigilance, such as software for case processing, safety database management, and signal detection
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(Full Guidance to Clear Interview)