Wipro Hiring Drug Safety Associates – Pharma Candidates Apply Online
Wipro hiring Drug Safety Associates. Candidates with master’s, bachelor and diploma degrees in pharmacy may apply for the job opening at wipro. Wipro announces job vacancies for pharma candidates. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Drug Safety Associates
Location: Pune, India
Req Id: 2803954
Qualifications: M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical support to the process and actively resolve client issues directly or through timely escalation to meet process SLAs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Review the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain individual case reports and Non-individual case reports.
2. Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a valid case report and Non- individual case reports.
3. Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from these published reports
4. Ensure consistent coding of medical history, drugs, and adverse event terms
5. Evaluation of Serious Adverse Event to ensure accurate processing from source documents with emphasis on quality and timeliness
6. Creating summary content in a range of formats (narrative summaries, structured database inputs, electronic formats for regulatory filing) to support the drug safety reporting and information requirements of pharma industry client.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈 in our Database
(If You want to clear your interview this book will help you)
For daily Job updates Join this group