Walk in Drive for M.Pharm, MSc in Regulatory Affairs Department at Maithri Drugs
Maithri Drugs is one of Indias fast-growing pharmaceutical companies. Maithris strategic focus is on active pharma ingredients (APIs). The company is widely recognized for its excellent research and development and aggressive growth strategies. Our 39 US DMFs and 14 CEPs in a short span attest to our R&D excellence.
Post : Executive’s, Senior Executive’s
Qualification : MSc (Chemistry) / M.Pharmacy
Eligibility Criteria : 02 -05 yrs. of work experience
Department : Regulatory Affairs
Job Specifications :
1. DMF Compilation and submission to respective regulatory authorities.
2. Complie and submit the deficiency responses to Authorities within the time frame.
3. Conduct the cross functional team (CFT) meetings for deficiency related activities.
4. Respond the customer queries in timely manner.
5. Evaluate the changes and assess the Changes controls as per Regulatory variation guidelines.
6. Lifecycle management for Regulatory submissions
7. Maintaining the databases for Regulatory submission.
8. Good knowledge on eCTD submission software.
Documents to be Carried : Candidates are requested to carry updated resume, photocopies of educational certificates, All employment documents, last 3 months’ pay slips, last 6 months salary bank account statement, latest increment letter, photocopy of updated Aadhar and pan card.
Timings : Interested candidates may walk-in from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Interview Mode : Face to Face
Free Transportation Subsidized Canteen Group Personal Accident Health Insurance
Walk in Interview
Date : 13/10/2023
Time : 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Location: SY . NO 810/PART, 820/PART, 821/PART, GUMMADIDALA (V) & (M), NARASAPUR ROAD, SANGAREDDY(D), TELANGANA, INDIA-502313.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database