Vacancy of Pharmacy Biller – Fully Remote at Woodridge
Symbria Rx Services is seeking a Pharmacy Biller to add to our growing team at our Wooridge Pharmacy located in Woodridge, IL!
- Monday through Friday 8:30 AM -5:00 PM
This position will maintain, update, and bill customers’ accounts timely and accurately.
- Perform insurance and billing clerical duties, including review and maintenance of patient account information.
- Resolve routine patient billing inquiries and problems.
- Act as liaison between patients and third parties.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Medical billing experience required; two years minimum.
Why work for us?
We are a 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company! For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Tuition/CEU Reimbursement
Symbria’s Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database