Vacancy of Medical Maintenance Lead
The Global Medical Maintenance Lead will oversee the strategic and operational medical activities for the core CHC portfolio of marketed products, as per assignment. The candidate will closely collaborate cross-functionally to develop strategies to keep portfolio in healthy condition, enable growth and increased market share of existing product(s). As a key global role, will provide medical/scientific support for a clinical part of the dossier for strategic submissions.
- Collaborates closely within Maintenance team to ensure timely preparation and execution of medical documentation for key strategic submissions such as new applications, renewals, variations, etc.
- Validates the documents provided by the external Medical Professionals, critically revising proposed strategies to ensure scientific consistency across portfolio.
- Conducts the due diligence activities for medical part of the dossier of established products including in-licensing opportunities.
- Provides scientific intelligence and works closely with the other medical areas’ leaders of the disease pathology.
- Presents and drives the preparations for clinically driven topics in the front of Committees.
- Provides medical support for the design and progress of the clinical projects.
- Ensures the appropriate processing of the clinical data of the medical projects and participates in the elaboration and/or the evaluation of their publication.
- Contributes to the creation of medical documents dedicated to Health Authorities and other national authorities.
- Ensures ethics, transparency, quality, and compliance of all medical activities (internal policy, procedures)
- Follows CHC Scientific Affairs governance, ensuring Sanofi/industry standards are maintained at all times while looking for opportunities to streamline processes in the future
- Proactively identifies and communicates to higher management all potential medical risks and options for issue resolution (e.g.: maintenance issues, submissions, etc.)
As a team member of Global INNs Team:
- Actively and proactively contributes to provide medical insights, to help drive and shape the strategy for the products in scope
- Works collaboratively within the LCMT and with cross functional teams to create project plans that identify opportunities, risks and mitigation strategies
- As key strategic partner collaborates with Regulatory, CMC and Business teams in the revision and validation of the documentation within the assigned portfolio
- Support Commercial teams in the launches’ activities
- Monitors medical news and publications and shares the learnings/alerts
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Sanofi Medical Hub
- Sanofi CMO Publications Team
- Global Regulatory Affairs
- Science Hub Regional Heads
- Local Medical function
- External agencies
- Growth Hub
- External Key Opinion Leaders, HCPs
- Scientific Professional Organizations
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Medical or Pharmacy Degree. Scientific/health related degree (PhD, Phar.D.) is acceptable if supported by good experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Pharmaceutical Industry – Experience in CHC is a real asset
Required knowledge and/or experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry medical or scientific affairs
- Experience in the consumer healthcare sector desirable
- Experience relevant to publication planning and execution throughout product life cycle and/or in customer/stakeholder-facing role required
- Experience analyzing and integrating scientific and consumer data
- Ability to handle a large workload under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to act as a business partner
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams based in different countries
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer centric/stakeholder centric mindset
- Strong ability to build and maintain networks both internally and externally
- Creative strategic thinking
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proactive, time- and detail-oriented, high level of professionalism
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and timelines, and at the same time keep the focus on objectives
- Ability to anticipate and evaluate complex problems and propose viable solutions
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others; the genuine desire to be part of a team, involving multi-functional disciplines, and contribute to organizational and team goals
- Proficient in international regulations, guidelines, good practices related to pharmaceutical industry standards and practices of Scientific Communications and Stakeholder engagement.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- An Additional language is desirable
Cultural traits / P2W Behavior
- Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now: constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment
- Put the interest of the organization ahead of own of those of his/her team: consider both short and long term impact of decisions; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level
- Act in the interest of our patients and customers: actively engage with customers to know their current and future needs; brings an external perspective into decisions
- Take action and don’t wait to be told what to do: take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
Required Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Thinking – ability to evaluate relevant areas of operation, formulate objectives and set priorities in a contextually relevant way, and develop plans consistent with long-term organizational interests
- Business Acumen – Ability to effectively use economic, financial, market, stakeholder, and industry-specific indicators to fully understand and improve business results
- Judgement- The ability to draw logical conclusions based on acquired information and analytical rigor in problem-solving, the ability to make effective decisions even when information is ambiguous or incomplete
- Team Leadership – Ability to build cohesive, high-performance teams that take accountability and achieve required results
- Interpersonal relationships – treating others with courtesy, sensitivity, and respect.
- Change Leadership – The ability to demonstrate support and drive for innovation and organizational transformation
- Personal Leadership – Personal leadership translates into courage, choice, and commitment through the pursuit of excellence, trust, and accountability. Ability to put patient, stakeholder, and organizational interests above personal interests
- Drive -Takes the lead and initiates activities with a high degree of passion and commitment as well as the drive, desire and need to achieve challenging goals, to improve performance or to meet personal standards of excellence
- Learning Agility – Ability to navigate first time/unfamiliar situations effectively by extrapolating from other areas of expertise and knowledge. Ability to continuously improve and develop self
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database