We have an exceptional opportunity for a Vaccine Coordinator to join our medical team. As a member of our medical team, you will be delivering high-quality healthcare services to children and their families.
Job Locations: Big Springs Texas, Midland Texas, and Donna Texas.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver medication and pharmaceutical care such as immunizations, patient consultation, and medication therapy management.
- Vaccine ordering, inventory, and reconciliation.
- Storage and handling, temperature monitoring, and transfer of vaccines
- Ensures all staff are trained in the procedure for administering different vaccinations, documentation of vaccinations, and clinical reminders related to vaccinations.
- Education: Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- License: Must hold a current, valid, unrestricted license in one of the U.S. states, territories, or commonwealths.
- Certification: Must have active hospital credentials and privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Experience: Must be actively practicing in specialty as a Vaccine Coordinator with minimum experience of two (2) years in respective area. Must show experience in developing and updating plans as appropriate to ensure all vaccination programs are current and meet Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning (EPRP) and national metrics.
- Bilingual proficiency (English/Spanish).
- Contract: W-2
- Hours per week: 40 per week (this could alter pending on operational needs)
- Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision, 401K plan, 401K matching, paid holidays, paid time off.
- Per Diem: Follows GSA Per Diem Guidelines Per Diem Rates | GSA
Our selection process will involve assessing your qualifications and experience and ensuring your profile is complete as early as possible in the recruiting phase.
*Candidates with a complete profile will be prioritized for consideration.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.