Urgent Need For Pharmacy Technician at Actalent | Detroit, Michigan, USA |
17 USD – 18 USD/Hour
About the job
Hiring for Pharmacy Technicians- Equipment will be provided.(Remote )
Hiring Technicians for the Strategic Initiative department. They handle Clinical Pharmacy Audits, quality audits and special projects. This Technician will be a “utility player” and assist where needed. They could be doing Prior Auth reviews- determining eligibility. They could be assisting with errors, and correcting errors. They could be assisting with overrides. If a claim isn’t being paid out, they could be assisting in why and getting it paid out. They could be asked to move around to different jobs to support, depending on what the business needs.
Top Skills Details
- Customer service
- Prior authorization
- Data entry
- Computer Skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- They are looking for a Pharmacy Technician who is Registered and Certified. Strong computer skills, attention to details and ability to change.
- They will accept any experience in pharmacy – as long as they have strong computer skills and are registered and nationally certified.
- Any experience with managed care or prior authorization is a plus.
Pay: $18/hour + Medical Benefits
Flexible Shift : Monday to Friday
If Interested in the position, Please Contact: 904 530 5416
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, Diversity And Inclusion Are a Bridge Towards The Equity And Success Of Our People. DE&I Are Embedded Into Our Culture Through
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database