The Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) refers to uniform nomenclature of five security forces in India under the authority of Ministry of Home Affairs. They are the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2023. UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 (UPSC CAPF Bharti 2023) for 322 Assistant Commandant Posts.
Advertisement No.: 09/2023-CPF
Name of Examination:Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2023
Total: 322 Posts
Name of the Post:Assistant Commandant
No. of Vacancy
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit:20 to 25 years as on 01 August 2023 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee:General/OBC: ₹200/- [SC/ST/ Female: No Fee]
Last Date of Online Application:16 May 2023 (06:00 PM)
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Examination every year to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Commandants in various Central Armed Police Forces such as the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
Here is some general information about UPSC CAPF recruitment:
1. Eligibility: Candidates must be Indian citizens and should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. The age limit for applying is 20-25 years.
2. Selection Process: The selection process for UPSC CAPF recruitment consists of a written test, physical standards/physical efficiency tests, medical standards tests, and a personal interview.
3. Application Process: Interested candidates can apply for UPSC CAPF recruitment online through the official website of UPSC. The application fee is INR 200 for general and OBC category candidates, while candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and female candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
4. Admit Card: The admit card for the written test is issued to eligible candidates on the official website. Candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card to appear for the examination.
5. Results: The results of the written test and interview are generally declared on the official website, and candidates who clear the examination and interview are called for document verification and medical examination.