Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments. Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing and world-class manufacturing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
DEPT.: Quality – Regulatory Affairs
- Exp: 2 to 11 Yrs
- Qualification: M.Sc / M.Pharm
- Position: Research Associate / Scientist – II
WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 1st May 2022 @ Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, R&D Centre, Gandhinagar
– Candidates interviewed during last 6 months need not apply.
– Freshers need not apply.
IN CASE OF QUERIES YOU MAY CONTACT:
ANUP ATHALE / firstname.lastname@example.org / 9879205290
- CANDIDATES ATTENDING INTERVIEWS ARE REQUESTED TO CARRY LATEST RESUME, PASSPORT SIZE
PHOTO,PHOTO COPIES OF LATEST SALARY SLIPS (LAST 6 MONTH) ,LATEST CTC BREAKUP, PREVIOUS
EXPERIENCE LETTERS , QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES & MARK SHEETS & PAN CARD /ADHAR CARD
- As part of Covid-19 safety measures, candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, Maintain social distance and ware face mask before entering the venue.
“Torrent does not engage any third party /agency for recruitment. No amount is charged/accepted or any security deposit is collected from job seekers during the selection process or afterwards or for inviting candidates for interviews.”
Job Interview: Decoding Interview-
(e-Book on Amazon)