Quality Assurance Associate | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA | 20 USD – 25 USD/Hour
The QA Associate/Operations serves as a liaison between customer service and quality to ensure that company and client quality control plans, standards, and expectations are being adhered to in the function of the customer service and related teams. The incumbent will be required document all of his or her work according to established SOPs, Work Instructions and written/verbal instruction of superiors. The QA Associate will perform work under the direction and supervision of the Director of Program Quality or their designate.
What you will do:
• Serves as an internal expert in understanding and supporting both company and client quality objectives
• Collects data on accuracy of individual transactions by reviewing audio files from call recordings, inspecting written results sent to clients, etc.
• Performs and documents results of all quality control checks on all operational products and services, including but not limited to, benefit verification cases, patient assistance cases, software support calls/emails, data entry, drug safety and pharmacovigilance monitoring and reporting, etc.
• Aggregates quality data and analyzes trends via Excel spreadsheets or customized software tools to identify and recommend opportunities for improvement.
• Submits daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to internal and external clients as requested.
• Assists with tracking and trending of non-conformances, corrective and preventive action, etc.
• Participates in internal, vendor or client calibration meetings as required to address quality initiatives.
• Makes recommendations for changes to Training, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms, Policies, Product/Service Specifications, and workflows for the improvement of the program(s).
• Review and update controlled documents and ensure records are complete according to quality processes.
• Identifies and escalates critical quality issues appropriately to senior management
• Assists with other QC related functions and responsibilities as needed to meet department and company goals.
detail oriented, excel, organizational skills, customer service oriented, quality proccess, data management, data entry, corrective and preventive action, calibration, document control, documentation, drug safety, word, training, quality control, sops
Top Skills Details:
detail oriented,excel,organizational skills,customer service oriented,quality proccess,data management,data entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent, required.
• Associate degree in relevant field, preferred Skills and Experience: Skills: Minimum of 1 year of relevant quality control or similar experience, required.
• Experience in insurance, benefits, or medical related industry, preferred.
• Familiarity with medical hub service operations, customer service/call centers, a plus
• Knowledge of government and patient assistance programs, FDA Drug Safety monitoring programs, a plus
• Computer and math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
• Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals
• Ability to find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is cooperative and able to gain trust and support; ability to collaborate effectively.
• Approachable, and dedicated to providing the highest quality of services.
• Strong documentation and organizational skills
• Detail oriented and analytical thinker.
• Strong interpersonal skills, required.
• Understanding quality control processes, and document control, highly desired.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, required.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database