Jharkhand State Pharmaceutical Price Monitoring & Resource Unit (PMRU) is a society under State Drug Control Directorate to provide necessary technical assistance to the Jharkhand State Drugs Controller and National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) towards Ensuring the availability of medicines throughout the state at the notified prices, Monitoring & intervening the prices of formulations including medical devices as notified by NPPA from time to time, detection of violation of the provisions of Drug (Prices Control) Order (as revised from time to time) and pricing compliance, Collection and compilation of market based data of scheduled as well as non-scheduled formulations, so that the prices of such formulations including medical devices and analyze them, Collecting test samples of medicines at the retail market whenever required and Conducting training, seminars and workshops and taking other measures at the State, District, city/town levels for generating consumer awareness and publicity, conducting surveys and studies covering aspects relating to the role and functions of National Pharmaceuticals Pricing Authority, availability of scheduled and non-scheduled medicines including medical devices at reasonable prices and care to be taken by the public while purchasing the medicines from the chemists/ retailers and availability of alternative cheaper medicines.
Post : Project co-ordinator, Field Investigator
PMRU is looking for energetic and hard working candidates on direct contractual position, having experience of relevant works at different levels and having good knowledge of project coordination, field investigation, data compilation and reporting. The selected candidates should be able to provide results within prescribed time and agree to abide by the rules and regulation as framed by PMRU for its employees from time to time.
No of posts : 2(1 UR, 1 ST)
Monthly Remuneration (consolidated) : Rs. 45,000 pm
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor degree in Pharmacy with 2 yrs experience in Pharma Sector. Candidates who possess Master Degree in Pharma shall be given preference.
No of posts : 2(1 UR, 1 ST)
Monthly Remuneration (consolidated) : Rs. 25,000 pm
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor degree in Pharmacy. / Candidates, who have 1 practical experience in Pharma Sector, shall be given preference.
Terms or Engagement :
1. Contractual employment will be made for 2 years from the date of appointment. However, contract may be extended or terminated on the basis of satisfactory/unsatisfactory service or directions received from NPPA. Govt, of India.
2. The age for the post of Project Coordinator should not exceed 40 years and the age for the post of Picld Investigator & Office Assistant should not exceed 35 years as on last date fixed for submission of the application for the post of contractual appointment.
3. The successful candidates will be required to execute contractual agreement along with service bond.
4. The requisite qualification, experience and application format is available on the website – recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
5. Last date for receiving the application is 06-06-2022 till 5 pm. (on all working days from 10 am. to 5 pm. except holidays)
6. How to apply : Duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the self attested copy of the Address proof, proof of age, qualification and experience certificate should be sent through registered post/speed post/courier/by person to the ‘‘Member Secretary (PMRU), office of The State Drug Control Directorat, 3rd Floor, Directorate building, RCH Campus, Namkum, Ranchi 834010.
7. The list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be uploaded on the website recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
8. The shortlisted candidate would be called for personal interview in Ranchi on the date and time communicated to them through email only. The candidate will have to appear before the recruitment committee along with all the original of all submitted documents for necessary’ verification. Candidates have to bear the cost of transport and logistics etc.
9. The Society reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partly if so required. No claim will be admissible in case of such cancellation/postponement.
Last Date : 6th June, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database