Pharmacovigilance Associate – Hybrid Role at The Fountain Group – North Wales, PA, United States
The Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement-of-Work, and Contingent-to-Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external Contingent Labor Managed Service Program or Clients without a program.
The Fountain Group is committed to the belief that we all share in the responsibility to conduct our businesses in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We base this on the premise that a company is much more than the products it offers. The effect a company has on the environment, the people and the communities it serves reflects the company’s dedication to being not only a good business, but to being a good corporate citizen.
The Fountain Group believes the key to servicing a client is to identify the client demand precisely. Therefore, The Fountain Group focused its efforts on building and developing a process, which can identify an exact match for our client’s needs. Our process utilizes modern technology combined with 30+ years of Talent Acquisition experience to deliver Precision resources.
Financial strength is prominent among The Fountain Group’s corporate values. The future of our business will be built on the innovation, compassion, outstanding services and technology, but a solid financial foundation is required to carry us forward to meet our business goal and support our long term vision.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
About the job
We are a national staffing firm with an array of Fortune 500 clients. One of our Pharmaceutical Clients is looking for a Pharmacovigilance Associate. This position is a located in North Wales, PA and is a Hybrid Role (3 days a week onsite). The Details for the position are as follows:
- W2 position. Cannot work with OPT/CPT/C2C/H1B for this position.
- Contract position: 12 months to start with potential for extension or conversion.
- Pay: 40.00-43.25/hr.
- Hybrid Role. 3 days a week onsite.
- Drug safety/PV experience required.
- We are looking for (2) Contractors to support PV Operations and Global Process Enablement in Documentation and Training and PV Quality and Compliance.
- Documentation, training, and global standards team within Client in need of a supportive and highly motivated individual within their team that will assist in developing and maintaining documents outlining the processes to ensure high quality individual case and aggregate safety reporting in accordance with pharmacovigilance (PV) policy and regulations.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of PV-controlled documents (e.g., Global Safety Database User Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, and training material).
- Assist in the authoring, reviewing and implementation of new PV-controlled SOPs and supportive documents.
- Represent PV on cross-functional initiatives to ensure PV SOP alignment and compliance.
- Process incoming communications from internal and external sources and initiate appropriate course of action and/or response.
- Perform quality review of expedited and periodic reports to ensure adherence to global case processing standards and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor group mailboxes utilized for the centralization of process/subject specific inquiries.
- ARGUS and Veeva Vault experience is preferred.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please respond with your updated resume attached to Daniel.Beechner@TheFountainGroup.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database