- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Category Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Regular Full time R9339
Chewy is hiring Pharmacists! Need shift flexibility? Let’s talk! Our wages start at $58 per hour and we have immediate phone interviews available.
Chewy is seeking a Pharmacist to serve our “online neighborhood pharmacy” in Louisville, KY. Our facility is fully dedicated to service the needs of online pet parents and help them get what their veterinarian wants them to give their pet(s). As a Pharmacist for Chewy, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing outstanding care and wellness services for the pet parents and their pets. In this role, you will be an integral member of the pharmacy team. Your success will be driven by your ability to lead and foster a culture of continuous improvement, quality, and service.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the interpretation and verification of medication orders
- Review prescriber medication orders to identify possible dosing, scheduling, contraindication, allergy, drug interaction, and/or incompatibility problems.
- Communicate with Veterinarians and their staff and Pet Parents as required.
- Oversee and direct pharmacy technicians and interns. Provide ongoing training and coaching as needed.
- Maintain necessary records to fulfill Federal and State legal requirements and pharmacy policies
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Perform related duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Position may require travel
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy ( RPh ) or Doctor of Pharmacy ( PharmD )
- Must have an active pharmacy license in the state of Kentucky with license in good standing
- Strong customer services and attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database