Pfizer Walk In Interview 2022 M.Pharma/MS/M.Sc(Science) for Regulatory Affairs and Labeling At Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai (All Areas) . Pfizer Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs and Labeling
- Qualification: M.Pharma/MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experienced:5 to 10 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Pfizer Hiring For Regulatory Affairs and Labeling !
- Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Walk In Date:21st & 22nd May 2022
- Time:9.00 AM – 7.00 PM
- Venue:The Oterra Hotel, #43, Electronic City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560100, India
- Post of date:18/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Interested candidates are requested to apply and fill in the form by accessing following link:
We are inviting applications from Regulatory Affairs professionals experienced in New drug development (NDD) & Life-cycle Management (LCM) submissions with Global Health Authorities for openings described below –
Regulatory Strategy Position Description:
To function as Global Regulatory Strategists responsible for developing & executing robust regulatory strategies (including CMC authoring & review) for the assigned products/ projects.
- 2-15 Years in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs function
- Experienced in authoring & review of high quality regulatory submissions (INDs/ IMPDs/ NDAs/ ANDAs/ MAAs/ Post-approval variations) in Global markets (US, EU, Canada, AnZ & RoW) for Sterile injectables, OSDs & other dosage forms for small and large molecules (Biologics/ Biosimilars).
Labeling Position Description:
To function as Global Labeling Lead (GLL) with overall accountability for the initial creation and relevant updates to labeling documents and driving the labeling strategy for the assigned products. This includes ensuring development and maintenance of CDS, USPI, SPC for products registered in EU and their associated Patient Labeling Documents.
- 8-12 years of pharmaceutical labeling experience in content development and maintenance (CDS, USPI, SPC and other country labels, etc.)
- Perspective from HQ, Country office and/or Regional Regulatory Strategy (at a global/multi-national pharmaceutical environment) necessary. Experience at the country level important and advantageous.
Minimum Post Graduate in Pharmacy / Science
Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai and Vizag
P.S. Further details of Walk-in interviews will be separately shared over an email with suitable registered applicants.
A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion. Our key focus areas for growth include major therapeutic segments covering Cardiovascular, CNS, Oncology and Ophthalmology.