The AIIMS, New Delhi model will be adopted and adapted. Unlike the Postgraduate Institutes which lack the basic departments like Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, General Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology etc, the new AIIMS will have these departments as well as the superspecialty departments like neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, urology, endocrinology etc. In addition, departments of Accident & Emergency, Biostatistics, Medical Engineering, Hospital administration, Genetics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Telemedicine, Clinical Epidemiology and Medical Education Cell etc are also planned. This institution should also provide a good opportunity to promote basic scientists and biotechnologists and studies in genomics, proteomics and metabonomics providing opportunity to work in close proximity of rich clinical material.
Post : Research Associate -II
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN TEST and WALK-IN-INTERVIEW (as the case may be) on dates mentioned below for the following posts on purely contractual basis in the extramural research project funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) titled “Determinants Of Child Development In Children Affected And Infected (Disease) With Pediatric Tuberculosis And Implementation Of Home-Based Instrument/ Home Based Intervention To Manage / Minimize The Effects Of Paediatric Tuberculosis on Child Development on Children Affected / Infected (Disease) By Tuberculosis – A Mixed Method Study” under Dr. Deepti Dabar , Principal Investigator and Associate Professor in the department of Community & Family Medicine at AIIMS Bhopal.
Number of posts : 1
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 49,200/- per month (including HRA)
Age : 35 years or less
Duration of contract : 12 months (likely to be extendable to a total of 36 months subject to continuation of funding by ICMR and performance of the employee)
Qualifications (Essential) : Ph.D / MD / MS / MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after MVSC / M.Pharm / ME / M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
Qualifications (Desirable) : Having publications in Medline/PubMed indexed journals as first and second author or having previous experience of developing and writing full reports of projects (with documentary proof).
Experience (Desirable) : Handled a community-based project as a research assistant or Social Worker or SRF and have published in PubMed indexed journal as an author
Job Description : To provide assistance in conducting the project in the form of literature review, microplanning for data collection, quality assurance & supervision, qualitative interviews, data analysis, report writing & dissemination, selection of other staff, procurement and maintenance of tools & equipment, financial record-keeping and other tasks assigned by PI.
Age Concession : Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and ex- servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age relaxation to the extent of services rendered in the research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
Mode of selection : Walk-in Written test and Interview by competent selection panel (or Walk- in written test as the case may be)
Date of Written Test and/or interview : 24.05.2023 (Wednesday), 11 am to 2.00 pm
Time of Reporting : All the candidates should report between 9:00 am to 10:00 am on date of the interview.
Reporting Venue : Room No 18, Department of Community & Family Medicine, Second Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process, the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she doesn’t fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
2. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR.
3. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR or for continued contractual appointment.
4. Expiry of Contract : The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
5. Leave : The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing ad-hoc/ extramural / short term research projects as amended from time to time.
6. Acco mmodation : No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
7. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-written test or interview.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs. One set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents would need to be submitted with the application form. Failing these, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-written test or interview.
10. The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
11. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
12. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
13. Private practice of any type is prohibited.
14. S/he can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
15. S/he is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
16. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
17. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
18. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
19. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
20. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
21. All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of written examination, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal (aiimsbhopal.edu.in) website and notice board of department of CFM of the institute.
22. No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
23. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal.
24. If the selected candidate doesn’t report for joining, candidates next in the waiting list from this recruitment process itself will be offered to join as per their order in the waiting list.
Dr. Deepti Dabar , M.B.B.S, M.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Community & Family Medicine
Room No 18, 2nd Floor, Medical College Building
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (MP)