Opportunity for Clinical Trial Coordinator at Actalent in Oakland, Jobs in USA
About the job
- JOB DESCRIPTION: The Clinical Trial Logistics Operations Coordinator will work with a team under direct supervision of the Director of Clinical Trials Planning and Infrastructure. The specific duties may include:
- Study Start-up Coordination.
- Coordination with external teams and departments (pharmacy, labs, facilities)
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Other duties as required to assist launching clinical trials. Work Days: Scheduled days and hours are contingent upon departmental needs. Normal schedule: M-F (8:00am – 5:00pm). Work Location: Oakland, CA Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree Additional Requirements:
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with launching and implementing clinical trials
- Experience with logistics and operations.
- Must be able to work successfully with a wide variety of staff from internal and external projects and health care departments.
- Must be dependable, punctual, detail-oriented, and able to follow detailed protocols precisely.
- Must exhibit a professional manner with a high degree of courtesy, tact, and sensitivity.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of a larger multi-disciplinary research team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat software highly desirable.
Diversity, Equity & InclusionAt Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database