It has been brought to our notice that some unauthorized and unscrupulous persons are attempting to falsely use the name / logo of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) in respect of their businesses and falsely representing PMBI / PMBJP, for implementing PMBJP with a malafide and dishonest intention to mislead and defraud innocent and unwary members of the public. The public in general is hereby cautioned against such unauthorized and unscrupulous persons claiming to be representing PMBI / PMBJP, and are advised to verify the details from the official website of Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI).
PMBI invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts on contractual basis for a period of 03 years, extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
Post : Senior Marketing Officer (Sales & Marketing)
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 30,000/month
Conveyance Allowance : Rs. 6,000/month
Telephone Allowance : Rs. 1000/month
Other Facilities : 1. Provident Fund Facilities as per norms
2. Group Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 05 Lacs
3. Group Term Life Insurance of Rs. 10 Lac
4. Group Accidental Insurance of Rs. 10 Lacs
Place of Posting : Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka
1. Leading and attracting all towards the noble Mission, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana for opening of new PMBJKs and for creating awareness.
2. Responsible to work, lead, correspond, network with individuals, social organizations, NGOs, Govt. and Semi Govt. organizations and other officials to open new PMBJKs and to increase footfall of existing stores.
3. Develop and implementation of various plans & strategies to ensure optimum sales from each Distributors/Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs).
4. Monitoring stocks at Distributors/ PMBJKs level with the help of SAP and Head Office staff.
5. Ensure regular orders from Distributors/ PMBJKs sent for the supply to CWH/RWH and ensure regular follow up with CWH/RWH for timely supply.
6. Organize mass promotion programs and activities among the society to increase awareness about PMBJP and help increasing foot falls to the stores to increase the sales.
7. To co-ordinate with Media department to build the image of PMBJP and create awareness about generic medicines.
8.All day-to-day matters pertaining to above & any other responsibilities assigned by competent authority.
Contract Period : 03 Years. Contract shall be renewed on satisfactory performance
General Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis, and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This appointment will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent employment in PMBI.
2. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, in case it is found at any stage of selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the criteria, his / her candidature / services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice with further legal proceedings. The cutoff date for age, qualification and experience will be 30.04.2022.
3. Person having experience of working in Government pharma sector in same profile may get preference.
4. The incumbent is liable to be transferred/posted in any place of India at the discretion of PMBI. The selected candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
5. PMBI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of PMBI shall be final in this regard.
6. PMBI reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the next round of selection process or appointment. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/ She will be entitled to consolidated pay, conveyance and telephone allowance and provident fund as per rules.
b) He/ She will be entitled to leaves as per PMBI rules.
c) PMBI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will automatically come to an end on the expiry of the contractual period and no notice pay or retrenchment compensation will be payable to candidate. During the contract period in case performance of candidate is not found satisfactory or for any other reason, contract can be terminated without assigning any reason by giving 30 days’ notice or 30 days remuneration in lieu thereof.
e) Candidate will devote his/her whole time and attention in the interest of the Bureau and will not engage himself/herself in any other work/assignment either fulltime or part time, either paid or in honorary capacity. As a contractual employee, you will maintain a high standard of loyalty, efficiency and integrity.
8. Initially contractual appointment will be for three years, and which may or may not be extended based on the performance. There will be six months’ observation period during the first-year contract, which may or may not be extended based on the performance. During the period of first year of contract, from the date of joining including the period spent on observation, if the employee leaves/resigns/abandons the services or violates the terms of the appointment, employee will have to pay liquidated damages amounting to six months’ consolidated pay.
9. No. of posts shall be increased/decreased, basis on the requirement of internal departments.
10. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be notified through our website.
11. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly for the updates.
12. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in Interview in PMBI.
Interested, eligible candidates can send their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org or can send their applications (Hard Copies) by post/courier to CEO, PMBI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 up to 20.05.2022 (Till 05:00 PM)
Candidates are requested to submit duly filled in application form (complete in all respects) with copy of all educational, experience etc. documents. The complete application form will be checked, verified and screened and the candidates, whose candidature will be found suitable and eligible, will be called for the next stage of Personal Interview.
In the second stage, there will be Personal Interview of the candidates, whose application forms have been successfully verified and those found suitable for the requirements. Based on the credentials and performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted, and the offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidate in the order of merit. Please also note: Candidates are required to carry all the supporting documents (marks sheet, degree, experience certificate etc.) in original along with one set of photocopies at the time of Interview, for verification. PMBI may adopt higher criteria/process in case of a more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria.