CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu, one of the constituent units of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. CSIR is a premier multi-disciplinary R&D organization in India which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is engaged in high-quality research and development with a primary focus on drug discovery from natural resources.
Post : Project Associate-I [One Position
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAM) for the following purely temporary position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I UNDER the Project (HCP-23) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU
Post Code – 01
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Zoology/ Biotechnology or M. Pharm./ M.S. in any branch of Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent
Desirable : Candidate having experience on ADME/ PK studies in animal model using HPLC/ LC- MS based bioanalytical techniques.
Upper age limit : 35 years
Monthly Emoluments in Rs. : i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Project Title& Project No : “SICKLE CELL ANEMIA MISSION- PHASE II (HCP-23)”
The position is co-terminus with the project HCP-23. Duration of the project is up to 31.03.2023.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/ CSIR provisions.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE :
3. Application (Google form) for this position can be filled online in the Google Form using following link.
4. Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 18.07.2022 (Monday) up to 5:00 pm.
5. Google Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 18.07.2022 (Monday) up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
6. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and dates for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website iiim.res.in by evening on 21.07.2022 (Thursday).
7. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of the Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
8. Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams.
9. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interviews in proportionate to the available vacancies. The candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
10. The positions are purely temporary on a contract basis and co-terminus with sponsored the Project.
11. In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case, the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the University in the Google Form and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the Google Form.
12. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
13. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age, and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands cancelled.
Last Date to Apply Online : 18.07.2022 (Monday) up to 5:00 pm
Note : Only eligible candidates shall be assessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and dates for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website .iiim.res.in by 21.07.2022 (Thursday) evening. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of the Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
See All Other Jobs in our Database