NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals, Diagnostic centers, mass screening camps and home screening too. NIRAMAI is Series A funded by reputed Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan), BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions.
Post :Clinical Research Associate
Job Description :
NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate with strong skills and interest in clinical research and medical writing and foster the mission of NIRAMAI that has established itself as a world class AI Healthcare organization anchored on Innovation, Compliance and Compassion.
Primary role & responsibilities :
In this role, you will prepare clinical documents for comprehensive clinical trials and programs such as protocols, informed consent forms, documents for ethics committees, clinical study reports, pharmacovigilance documents and more. You may also be involved in all stages of a clinical study including setting up the investigation site, initiating, monitoring and closing the study upon completion or termination. You may have to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
Candidate Profile :
• Bachelors Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field biology, biostatistics, pharmacy, pharmacology, or a related discipline.
• Relevant experience of at least 2 years in a pharma or medical devices company or a CRO
• Familiarity with the structural and content requirements of clinical study reports, protocols, and similar documents.
• Attention to detail and accuracy: ability to identify deficiencies, errors, and inconsistencies in a protocol or report.
• Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and/or interpretation of their results.
• Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
• Experience in preparing CSRs and protocols.
• Good written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills.
• Desirable requirements: Master’s Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field.
Additional Information :
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th July, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database