Nestle India Ltd Recruitment 2022 B.Tech/B.E/B.sc/B.pharma for Nutrition Officer / Medical Representative At Indore, Sagar . Nestle India Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Nutrition Officer / Medical Representative
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/B.sc/B.pharma
- Experienced:0 to 5 yrs Experienced
Job Description: Nestle India Ltd Hiring For Nutrition Officer / Medical Representative !
- Important Details :
- Location: Indore, Sagar
- Post of date: 07/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Please note that the applicant should be ready to relocate anywhere in South India
Job role Details:
- The ethical promotion of Nestl’s infant nutrition products in her territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) about Nestles Infant Nutrition products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use, within the Code of Ethics of Nestles instructions and keeping in mind, mothers milk is best for Babies.
- Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code, detailing against homemade paps and bovine milk.
- Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices.
- Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting scientific symposiums etc as per the company guidelines.
Who can apply:
- Candidates who are graduates with atleast 1 year of experience in nutrition or pharmaceutical industry
- Candidates with high level of integrity & honesty, hardworking, self-motivator and passionate about enhancing quality of life and contributing to healthier future • Being able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
- High Learning agility
- Trustworthy and be able to work independently within the company policy & guidelines
Nestle India Ltd was launched in April 2015 by R S Raghav and distinguished team of experts combining 150 years of experience, significant achievements & status amongst top 10 pharma companies in the Indian Pharmaceutical Market (IPM). The Managing director & Founder of Oaknet Lifesciences has served India’s leading company and built business from Rs 50 crores to Rs 1500 crores and provided significant growth opportunities to more than 2000 employees
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe by Following Pharmalifejobs.com
Job Interview: Decoding Interview-
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click
Reach Us on Instagram