Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Project Associate -II (DBT Neo Sepsis and Indigo)
Number of posts : 02
Emoluments : Rs.28000+ 24 % HRA and Rs 35000+ 16 % HRA
Consolidated Age : 35 years
Essential qualification :
• Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology or medicine or Life Science related field from a recognized institute / equivalent OR Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized institute / equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 years’ work experience after graduation OR at least one year of work experience after the post graduate degree
• Relevant experience of handling clinical site management, support to clinical site operations and administrative work for clinical research will be preferred
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. and working experience with project management software
• Ability to work under pressure, exhibit integrity in behavior and action.
• Ability to remain flexible and work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting
• Project tracking activities for efficient management of the SoW for respective assignment related projects/ assignments.
• Responsible for supporting clinical study documents development for start-up activities and other study documents / dossiers as per project requirement and assist in collation and preparation of clinical study documents for submission for regulatory and EC approvals.
• Supports creation, maintenance and periodic review of Trial Master Files, Tools and Systems for accuracy and completeness as per the regulatory and GCP requirements.
• Participate in project related meetings and assist in preparation of agendas, presentation materials, minutes, and tracking of action items.
• Assist project team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical study documentation as per departmental SOPs and project requirements.
• Provide support for administrative tasks and office operations which may include but not limited to: – Coordinate with cross-functional departments for travel and accommodation arrangements for delegates of project meetings, investigator meetings etc. – Assist project teams in vendor payments and maintain tracking of payments. – Assist in administrative tasks of manpower recruitment and coordinate candidate interviews.
• Creation of administrative notes as per project/operational requirements and tracking of approvals.
• Work with Clinical Portfolio Management and other internal departments on their requirements as and when require.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
b) All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
c) The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
d) Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
e) The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
f) Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – ten years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates. 6. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defense forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
g) All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
h) In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
i) With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
j) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION:
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted. ii) The following will be the step wise procedure-
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
3 : Payment of application fee
• The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / InternetBanking / UPI.
• Once payment is made, no correction / modification is possible
• Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for future reference.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Details of fees to be paid are as shown below :
For Program Manager and Consultant Data Manager
1. Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates : Rs 590/-
2. SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Rs 118/-
For all other positions
1. Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates : Rs 236/-
2. SC/ST/Women/PwBD : Rs 118/-
D) Step 4 : Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in thisregard shall be entertained.
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe by Following Pharmalifejobs
(e-Book on Amazon)
For More Job Updates Join
Deadline for receipt of application is 28th October 2022
Recruitment notice no.: THS-C/RN/12/2022