AIIMS, New Delhi model will be adopted and adapted. Unlike postgraduate institutes, which lack core departments like anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, general medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, etc., the new AIIMS will have these departments as well as superspecialty departments like neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, urology, endocrinology etc. Accident and Emergency, Biostatistics, Medical Engineering, Hospital Administration, Genetics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Telemedicine, Clinical Epidemiology and Medical Education Cell etc. departments are also planned. The institute should promote basic scientists and biotechnologists and provide opportunities to work in close proximity to rich clinical material through studies in genomics, proteomics and metabonomics. Many efforts are made to find, attract, and attract talented faculty. Appoint and retain because it is a faculty that makes an institution great.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the contractual post of Junior Research Fellow for the project entitled “Effect of scorpion bite on success of spinal anaesthesia : a prospective observational matched cohort study.” at Department of Anaesthesiology, AIIMS Bhopal.
Pay scale : Rs. 31000/- + 18% HRA (Consolidate)
Number of posts : 01 (UR)
Qualifications : Essential: First Class M.Sc. (Only Regular) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences.
Desirable : Minimum one year of experience in Molecular Techniques such as Real-time PCR etc.
Age Limit : 30 years (Age relaxation admissible as per ICMR guideline)
1. A scanned copy of the application downloaded from the AIIMS Bhopal website and duly filled out will be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications without a prescribed format or received after the due date will not be considered.
2. Candidates kindly ensure their eligibility for the given post,
3. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called (through email) for either a written test or an interview.
4. Written test/interview will be held on- 4th July 2023(Tentatively)
5. A hard copy of the application along with one photograph has to be submitted by shortlisted candidates while appearing for the interview.
6. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage would not be allowed to proceed further with the interview.
7. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
8. The tenure for this position is 2 years or may be subject to the candidate’s performance. Please note that this position is purely provisional/temporary.
9. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
Interested candidates may download the application form from the AIIMS Bhopal website. A scanned copy of the filled applications along with a CV should be emailed : email@example.com before or on – 5th June 2023.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(Full Guidance to Clear Interview)