The Institute strives to conduct biomedical, clinical, operational, and socio-behavioural research on various aspects of reproductive health; strengthen research capacities, by way of generating human resources trained in reproductive health through regular academic programs and other short term training programs; facilitate propagation of research observations into policy making and planning at national level and also translation of research discoveries to commercial products; provide consultant assistance to other institutions; collaborate with national and international organizations in an effort to promote research and research capacity strengthening in reproductive health; and disseminate information pertaining to advances in reproductive health research among researchers; and knowledge on reproductive health issues to underserved communities.
Post : Scientist ‘C’ (Non- Medical) – 1 (01 UR)
Online Applications are invited on or before 20.04.2023 for the following vacancy for the project entitled “Regional Resource Hub at NIRRH for Health Technology Assessment in India” funded by DHR to be filled on purely temporary basis at ICMR-NIRRCH, Parel, Mumbai. All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding details of interview later.
Title of project : “Regional Resource Hub at NIRRH for Health Technology Assessment in India”
Salary : Rs. 67,000/- + 24% HRA pm
Essential qualification : M.Sc. Life science / MPH / MHA / Masters in Health Economics / Biostatistics / MPhil in Population Studies/ M.Pharma (Masters of Pharmacy) / Pharm.D (Doctor of Pharmacy) with 4 year of experience in conducting Health Technology Assessment analysis
Desirable : • Ph.D. degree Microbiology/Biochemistry / Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 2 years R&D/Teaching experience in carrying out Cost effectiveness analysis
• Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
• Completed Basic and Advanced course on HTA
Age Limit : 40 years
Duration : 01 year
1. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective category only and not for unreserved post as per GoI rules. The post reserved for SC/ST/OBC, Candidates are requested to kindly bring along the valid caste certificate/validity/valid non-creamy layer as on date (as the case applies). Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University. 2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview depending upon the number of candidates.
8. It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected
9. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
10. Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
11. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he / she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he / she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
12. Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend online/Physical interview on Webex video call app at scheduled date & time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai. Details about interview will be conveyed to shortlisted candidate by mail.
13. The above post/s are filled-up purely on contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR – NIRRCH or continuation of his/her services in any other project
14. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
15. Please note that the Institute does not have residential facilities for contractual staff.
16. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change or any other information.
Last Date :20.04.2023
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(e-Book on Amazon)
For More Job Updates Join