RIPANS Institute is located at Zemabawk on the slope of a hill generously donated by the Govt.of Mizoram. The site is surrounded by National Highway 54 on the South-East and a Hospital and Health Departmental Store on the North-West. It is located in the outskirt, about 10 kms away from the capital city of Aizawl. The scenic beauty of the Campus on completion itself will be attractive beyond comparison with any other similar Institute. The site offers wide scope of development in terms of infrastructure and the dedicated services of the employees (teaching and non-teaching) have created an environment of real education. The scenic beauty of the city can be well seen and appreciated from the Campus.
Post : Assistant Professor (Pharmacy)
Applications are invited in prescribed form by the Director, Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing Sciences, Aizawl from Indian citizens for the following posts mentioned below.
No of posts : 02 (1 UR & 1 SC)
Required educational and other qualifications :
1. Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in appropriate branch of specialization from a recognized Institution.
2. A degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm), and
3. Registered as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time.
4. 3 (three) years teaching experience in the relevant field in a recognized institution
1. Pharm.D from a recognized Institution.
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time.
3. 3 (three) years teaching experience in the relevant field in a recognized institution.
Pay Level (as per 7th CPC) : Pay Level 10 in the Pay Matrix
Plus other allowances admissible under Govt. of India Rules. NPA is admissible for Medical faculty only.
Age limit (as on the closing date of receipt of application) : 35 years
Important instructions to candidates
1. Application form and other formats should be submitted in A-4 size paper only.
2. The prescribed application fee (non-refundable) as mentioned below should be deposited by internet banking/online mode.
i. Assistant Professor – Rs. 500.00 (Rs 250.00 for Women applicants and SC/ST applicants on submission of supporting Certificate)
ii. Bank details for transfer of application fee :
Account holder : Director RIPANS
Account Number : 30800100000168
Bank Name : Bank of Baroda
Branch : RIPANS
IFSC Code : BARB0RIPANS (fifth character is zero)
Copy of self-certified e-receipt/cyber receipt should be submitted alongwith application form. Payment through Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/Cheque/Cash will not be accepted.
3. Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) are fully exempted from payment of the application fees on submission of relevant Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority.
4. Applicants already in employment in Government should route their applications through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC). Such candidates are also required to produce Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance Certificate at the time of interview, if not submitted earlier.
5. The candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2018-Med.Misc/142810 dated 31.10.2018 and to submit such verification certificate along with application.
6. Applicants awarded degrees by foreign Universities are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi/ Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Indian Nursing Council (INC)/ Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The Institute reserves the right to ask for Equivalence Certificate for various degrees from any of the applicants.
7. The UGC Approved List of Journals has been replaced with the new UGC-CARE Reference List of Quality Journals (UGC-CARE List) and with effect from 14.06.2019, the same shall be considered prospectively wherever applicable.
8. Applicants are advised to ensure their eligibility in all respects before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications as laid down in the advertisement.
9. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
10. Applications should be supported by relevant documents (self-certified) in all respects. Claims of educational qualifications should be supported by Certificates and Marksheets. Applications not supported by self-certified documents shall be summarily rejected.
11. Educational qualifications of recognized University and regulating Statutory bodies, as the case may be, will only be accepted.
12. The upper age limit in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and the other special categories of persons etc., shall be relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time,
13. Applications for the posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) shall be supported by certificate in a Govt. of India prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority. Applicants for the reserved post of OBC (Non-creamy layer) are required to submit the latest OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the competent authority in the current financial year 2022-23.
14. The crucial date for determining the age limit, qualification and experience shall be the last date for receipt of application from candidates.
15. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications and any fresh paper/enclosures submitted after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered
16. Applicants are required to submit their applications with other prescribed format as follows:-
Annexure, Formats & Remarks
Annexure I ; Application form ; Required for all applicants
Annexure II ; Integrity and Vigilance Certificate ; Required for applicants already in service under Central/ State Governments/ Autonomous Bodies.
17. The completeness of the submitted application is the sole responsibility of the applicant. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication sent by the applicants due to postal delay/lost in transit.
18. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate, at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case of false/fake documents, clandestine antecedents or suppression of information, services in the Institute shall be terminated.
19. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the advertisement and in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
20. The decision of the competent authority in respect of selection shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
21. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the post(s). There may be an increase or decrease in the number of posts advertised
22. The Institute reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason thereof.
23. Canvassing of any kind directly or indirectly at any stages of the recruitment process will automatically result in disqualification of the application.
(e-Book on Amazon)
24. A candidate has to submit separate applications, if he/she desires to apply for more than one post.
25. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview/recruitment process which will be held at RIPANS, Aizawl or any other place as decided by the competent authority.
26. The appointment will be subject to production of medical fitness certificate from the competent Medical Board.
27. All the information / updates related to the recruitment will be uploaded on the website of RIPANS only. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of RIPANS for updates.
28. All the communication to candidates regarding recruitment process will be made through email ID provided by them in their application form.
29. Any change in the correspondence address, contact details and email address shall be communicated to the Institute in writing.
30. In case of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment, candidates may contact the Institute though email only to firstname.lastname@example.org and no correspondence should be made directly to any officials of the Institute.
31. Experience Certificate: All claims of experience shall be supported by an Experience Certificate which is clear and complete in all respects :
i) The experience certificate shall bear the organization’s letter-head, the date of issue, name of post, specific period of work, name and designation of issuing authority along with signature and official seal.
ii) Appointment letter and such other documents issued at the initial stage of appointment/engagement i.e., before completion of the experience under consideration shall not be accepted as valid proof of the period of work.
iii) The experience certificate shall reflect the pay level OR a separate supporting document reflecting the pay level shall be enclosed.
iv) The decision of the Institute in any matters related to teaching/research experience shall be final.
Interested eligible candidates are requested to submit a signed copy of the original application in the prescribed form along with self-certified copies of certificates, testimonials etc., all required formats and one copy of recent passport size colour photograph. Application may be submitted to the Director, RIPANS, Zemabawk, Aizawl , Mizoram – 796 017 by superscribing the name of the post applied for
Last date of receipt of application is 06.03.2023
Application Form & More Info
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
For More Job Updates Join
Reach Us on Instagram