In Pursuance of Govt.order No:DHSK/Jan Ashudhi/2023/224-246 Dated 2701.2023, walk in interview of eligible registered pharmacists of District Shopia n to work on profit sharing basis at Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Ashudhi Kendras (PMBJK) is scheduled on 31th May 2023 at the office of the undersigned for the below mentioned health centers.
Post : Pharmacists
No of posts : 10 (DH Shopian 01, CHC Zainapora 02, CHC Keller 01, PHC DK Pora 02, PHC Vehil 02, PHC Sedow 02)
Qualification / Experience : 10+2 with Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy training course from SMF orany other Recognized Institute.
Age : upto 40 years
1. Applicant must be Permanent resident of District Shopian of UTof J&K.
2. Maximum age limit is 40 Yrs.
3. Candidate shall be a registered pharmacist with J&K Pharmacy council preference shall be given to the candidates having Diploma pharmacy or higher related qualification from recognized institute.
4. He/She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He/She shall be unemployed for which he/she has to submit an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st class Judicial Magistrate.
Terms and Conditions
1. PMBJAK shall run on 24*7 basis under the supervision of Medical Superintendent/ Block Medical Officer of the concerned Health Institution.
2. Engagement of Pharmacist in PMBJAK is temporary arrangement for a period of three years on performance basis and shall not confirm any right for his/her permanent absorption/regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice.
3. Only medicines supplied by Bureau of pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) should be sold.
4. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
5. Selected pharmacist shall execute an agreement with the department attested by 1st class Magistrate that he/she abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision of the concerned Medical Superintendent/ Block Medical officer of the institute and shall not claim any regular appointment/ regularization in lieu of this agreement.
6. That in case of unsatisfactory performance by the Jan Aushdhi Kendra the committee shall be well with its power to terminate the service of registered Pharmacist(s).
7. The taxes as payable under rules shall be paid by assesses.
8. Application(s) can be rejected by the recruitment committee if not found in the required criteria.
Interested eligible candidates from the district Shopian can only apply by sending their application on the prescribed format available at CMO office shopian .The dully filled in application from one resent passport size photograph (Attested), should reach office of the Chief Medical Officer Shopian by or before 23th of May 2023, the list of documents (Self attested) to be attached with application form or mentioned below.
a) Permanent Resident Certificate.
b) Matric Qualification Certificate.
c) Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
d) Degree/Diploma certificate of Technical Education.
e) NOC From District Industry centre and District Employment Officer.
f) Pharmacists Registration certificate of J&K pharmacy council.
g) Affidavit for unemployment Duly attested by 1st class Judicial Magistrate.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(Full Guidance to Clear Interview)