Buldana District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society is inviting applications from the candidates on net contract basis for the following posts in the prescribed format.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Salary : 17000/- pm
Terms and Conditions :
The above posts are of purely contractual nature remains till 29/06/2022.
1) The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the state government but are purely contract posts. There will be no permanent right to this post and government service rules are not applicable for these posts. Also, the applicant will not have the right to be accommodated in government regular service or to claim service related to or claim through the government.
2) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
3) A lump sum honorarium will be paid every month for the above contract post.
4) Age limit: – 1) Candidate will be required to have the prescribed age limit and the required minimum educational qualification for the post applied for on the last date of submission of application. 2) Candidate in open and social reservation category should not be less than 18 years of age on the last date for submission of application. 3) The age of the open category candidate should not be more than 38 years on the last date for submission of application. And the age of the candidate in the reserved category should not be more than 43 years. Age condition has been relaxed for employees working under National Health Mission. 4) The age limit for the post of Specialist and MBBS Medical Officer will be 70 years. 3) The age for the post of Retired Technician will be 65 years. It will be mandatory for the candidates to submit the Certificate of Physical Fitness certified by the District Surgeon. The affidavit form A attached to the advertisement should be attached with the application with your signture.
5) The number of vacancies in the advertisement may change and the vacancies may change. All rights in this regard are vested in the Chairman Selection Committee and Chief Executive Officer, Dist. W. Reserved by Buldana.
6) Preference will be given to those with experience and higher educational qualification.
7) Candidates should submit separate application for each post if they want to apply for more than one post.
8) The list of eligible / ineligible candidates in the selection process as well as the selection list will be published on the notice board of District Health Officer’s Office or on the website of Buldana Zilla Parishad. No separate correspondence will be made with the candidates in this regard. Priority will be given on the basis of merit in the selection list. In that case, if the candidate uses any pressure technique, the selection of that candidate will be canceled. Experience from Government, Semi-Government and National Health Mission will be considered in the selection process.
9) Candidates whose applications will be received within the prescribed time as per the above advertisement. Only applications of such candidates will be considered. Applications received earlier in this office in any other context will not be considered.
10) Candidates in the open category are required to attach Rs.200 / – and candidates in the reserved category are required to attach a demand draft of Rs.100/-. And write your name in handwriting on the back of the demand draft. The demand draft should be drawn in the name of District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, Buldana. The last date to apply for this recruitment process will be 09/05/2022 followed by scrutiny of application, receipt of objections, settlement, written examination / interview process, publication of selection list, etc. To give appointment order to the selected candidates after completing the recruitment process as per instructions. Candidates should note that the details will be published from time to time on the website of Buldana Zilla Parishad or on the notice board. In this regard, advertisement will not be given in the present paper.
11) Rs. 100 / – will have to be signed on bond paper. After the candidates submit the application, acknowledgment in the prescribed form will be given by the office. This acknowledgment should be kept by the candidates and it will be mandatory to give this acknowledgment if requested by the office.
12) Attested photocopies of the required original documents should be attached with the application as follows: 1) Certificates of Educational Qualification and Certificate 2) Caste Certificate 3) School Leaving / Birth Certificate 4) Certified Experience Certificate 5) Passport Size 2 Photos 6) Other Tips Candidates for the post for which a certificate of registration of the council is required are not required to submit a valid certificate. Receipt for certificate registration will not be accepted.