Office of Mission Director, National Health Mission, Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, (Chhattisgarh) letter /NHM/HR/2023/NS-48/328 Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, dated 04.05.2023, implementation and R.O. According to the approval in P. 2023-2024, the National Health Mission Chhattisgarh Under Balodabazar, applications are invited for the appointment of various vacant posts in the district.
Post : Pharmacist (NUHM)
No of post : 01
Salary : Rs. 16,500
Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy Min 50%, With Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
1. This advertisement is under National Health Mission Chhattisgarh. Under the rules of Human Resource Policy for the year 2018 and R.O. for the financial year 2022-23 and 2023-24. Being published as per p.
2. Information related to appointment to the above advertised posts will be published in the district’s website balodabazar.gov.in and no information will be given in this regard through a separate letter. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates themselves to constantly visit the website from time to time.
3. Applications received late will not be considered. Applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
4. All the appointments and selection process are done under the Hon’ble Supreme Court of New Delhi’s S.L.P. (c) a. Subject to the final order of 19668/2022.
Terms and Conditions for appointment and selection process
1. Mode of Application Applications in the prescribed format will be accepted only through registered/speed post. Applications received in person or through other means will not be considered.
2. Period of application :- Applications in the prescribed format will be accepted from 01/06/2023 to 16/06/2023 till 05:00 PM only. Applications received after the last date of application will not be accepted.
3. Verification of Original Certificate – All the entries given by the candidates in the application should be correct as per the original document. If it is found in the document verification before or after the final selection that the information mentioned in the application is wrong or incomplete, then they will not be included in the upcoming final selection list. Any time before / after the selection, if the information is found erroneous from any side, their selection will be cancelled.
4. Screening of applications A list of eligible / ineligible candidates will be prepared on the basis of completion of necessary conditions contained in the advertisement and documents sought in the advertisement for all applications received. Which will be published on the district’s website for claim-objection for the prescribed time.
5. Claim-objection A certain time will be given to the candidates for the claim objection, in case of errors in the application, the selection committee at the district level will resolve these claim objection and take a decision, after that the list of claim objection and eligible candidates will be issued. No claim / objection will be accepted / accepted after the expiry of the date of claim objection.
6. Age limit – According to rules for medical posts for contract recruitment, minimum 18 years and maximum 70 years as on 01.01.2023 and age for managerial posts should not exceed minimum 18 years and maximum 64 years as on 01.01.2023. Candidates working in government and semi-government service will be eligible for exemption as per the rules of the government. (Age will be verified from original records as per 8th / 10+2 mark sheet at the time of test).
• After downloading the application form from the district’s website, it is mandatory to fill in the necessary entries in clear letters and submit them by the applicant himself.
• The applicant should carefully and carefully fill all the fields given in the application form with the correct and complete information as per the instructions given in the advertisement. If any information is given incomplete or wrong in the application form, then it will be the full responsibility of the applicant. On the basis of error or incompleteness, the application form can be canceled at any stage of selection without prior notice to the applicant. The candidature of the applicant can be canceled at any stage of selection even if wrong caste certificate is given or wrong information related to caste is filled in the application form or there is any other error. No separate information will be given to the candidates regarding incomplete, unclear and erroneous application forms.
• All the documents enclosed with the application form should be properly sealed and the page number should be marked. Arrange the applications in the prescribed order as follows (1) Application form (2) Copy of challan submitted online (3) Residence certificate issued by the competent authority (4) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority (5) Employment Exchange (6) Marksheet of all the years of educational qualification (7) Experience certificate (8) Disability certificate (9) Related degree and live registration certificate of the council (10) Other certificates. Self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be attached. In case the above necessary documents are not attached, the selection committee will have the right to reject the application.
• In case of attachment of temporary caste certificate, it will be mandatory to attach permanent caste certificate after selection, otherwise he will be considered ineligible for the selected post.
• Candidate should paste his/her latest passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer/Self at the specified place in the application form.
• It is mandatory for the applicants to be a native of the state of Chhattisgarh. In confirmation the proof of residence should be the original certificate issued by the competent authority.
• It is mandatory for the institute from which the educational qualification is to be recognized by UGC, AICTE and the concerned council.
• The prescribed essential educational qualification for all the posts will be accepted only after regular course, irregular / distance educational qualification will not be accepted under any circumstances.
• It will be mandatory for the applicant to be alive registration certificate till the date of submission of application in the District Employment Office. If live registration is not found, the application will be rejected. For which the candidates themselves will be responsible.
• Only 8th / 10+2 mark list will be valid for determining the date of birth.
• All the necessary certificates of the applicant must be alive (valid) till the date of filling the application. The applicant should take necessary precautions while filling the application, otherwise later amendments in date of birth, category, subject etc. by the applicant will not be valid.
• In case of furnishing of wrong information by the applicant, his/her service can be terminated at any stage of the selection process or at any time after selection.
• Write your name, category of reservation and name of the post clearly on the top of the envelope. To apply for more than one post, it will be mandatory to submit separate application form for each post.
Other guidelines for the applicant
I. The number of advertised contract posts is variable, due to administrative reasons the number of posts in the notified vacancies can be reduced or increased or can be cancelled.
II. Collector-cum-Chairman, District Health Committee, District Balodabazar will have all rights to solve any dispute and problem arising during the recruitment process and take the final decision.
III. The provision of reservation will be implemented according to the roster system prevalent in the district. IV. The number of advertised contract posts includes backlog.
V. After selection, all the selected candidates will have to fill a bond that they will take No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned authority for applying at other places.
VI. The merit list will be prepared by adding the percentage marks of educational qualification and experience marks of the advertised post, so that the ratio of vacant posts in paragraph no. 05 candidates will be invited for document verification.
VII. The validity of the waiting list issued for the advertised posts will remain valid for the next 01 year from the date of publication or till the next recruitment advertisement is released, during this time, in case of vacancy, the post can be filled from the said waiting list.
VIII. If it is found at any stage of the selection process that any kind of pressure is being exerted by the candidate or the fair selection process is being affected, then his/her application will be rejected and no claim will be entertained in this regard. .
Therefore, applications from all the qualified interested Chhattisgarh native candidates for appointment to the following vacant posts in the Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Balodabazar-Bhatapara (Chhattisgarh) dated 01/06/2023 to 16/06/2023 evening 05 are invited through registered post/speed post only.
Last Date : 16th June, 2023 till 5:00 pm
Application Form & More Info
Reach Us on Instagram