The Chennai City Urban Health Mission proposes to engage the following staff to work in various health care facilities of Greater Chennai Corporation under National Urban Health Mission on contractual basis. The details of category -wise and the number of contractual staff required the minimum educational qualification required are given below.
Post : Pharmacist
Minimum Educational Qualification : Higher Secondary Examination + Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years course) DME recognized Institutions (Registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council)
No of contractual required : 04
Remuneration per month (Rs) : 15,000
Conditions of contract
• Place of work will be in Greater Chennai Corporation limits , CCUHM
• Contract Period is for 11 months only.
• The candidate shall not claim any rights for permanency in the contractual job. The employer is Chennai City Urban Health Mission Society and the contractual job is not directly with the Greater Chennai Corporation.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• The contract may be terminated at any time giving one month notice on either side.
• The Chennai City Urban Health Mission Administration reserves the right not to specify any reason for such termination.
• The selected candidates need to either into an agreement with Chennai City Urban Health Mission.
The candidates should send their completed application and relevant certificates either by post or in person to the following address on or before 19.01.2023 till 5.00 pm. applications received beyond last date and time will not be entertained. The Member Secretary, Chennai City Urban Health Mission, Public Health Department, Ripon Builing,Chennai-600003.
Supporting documents required are :
a. Consent Letter to work under the above mentioned terms and conditions.
b. Curriculum vitae affixed with recent passport size photograph duly signed.
c. Qualification Certificates,
d. Certificate for Experience.
The Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview later. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
For clarification or details please contact The Member Secretary, Chennai City Urban Health Mission, Public Health Department, Ripon Buildings, Chennai – 600003
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(e-Book on Amazon)
For More Job Updates Join
Reach Us on Instagram