ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida intends to engage Non-Institutional Project Human Resource position purely on temporary and contractual basis for its short term project tenable at ICMR- NICPR, Noida.
Post : Technical Assistant
No of Posts :02 (Two) (UR)
Monthly Consolidated Emolument (Rs.) : 38,000/- PM
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. or B.Sc / B.Pharm with three years of experience in chemical / physical / biological analysis / computer applications.
Desirable : Experience of operating analytical equipment.
Job Description : To carry out analytical / synthetic work and to prepare relevant technical reports.
Age limit : 45 Years
Procedure for recruitment
Candidates meeting the prescribed age criteria and having required educational qualific apply through link
1. http://184.108.40.206/form/ upto 8.11.2022 link shall be disabled automatically after due date and time. No hard copy is required to be submitted.
2. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be done on the basis of the information regarding educational qualification and experience provided in online application.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview through email or websitehttps://nicpr.icmr.org.in Hence candidates are advised to check email or website for updates from time to time.
4. Selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the performance in Interview.
5. In case of large number of eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications and it is not feasible to call all the candidates for interview, the appointing authority may adopt a suitable higher criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
6. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of application form submitted online for future reference.
7. Candidates are advised to provide relevant and correct information in online application
8. Shortlisted candidates are required to submit copy of application form with complete set of all self¬attested certified copies of educational certificates/experience and photo identity alongwith original for verification at the time of Interview.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Late/delayed/incomplete/unsigned or application without latest photograph will not be considered and will be summarily rejected without any correspondence. Hence candidates are advised to apply well before time without waiting for the last date and time.
2. Institute will not be responsible, if candidate fails to submit online application within prescribed date and time for whatever reason.
3. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in- interview/or Personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
4. Engagement of the above Non-Institutional Project Human Recourse position will depend upon availability of funds, functional requirement and approval of the Competent Authority. Therefore, it is not committed to fill up all the advertised Non-Institutional Project Human Recourse position and the process is liable to be withdrawn/cancelled/modified at any time.
5. The rates of emoluments/stipends shown in this advertisement are project specific and may vary according to sanction of the funding agency of the project.
6. All post (s)are purely temporary and contractual for the duration offered in the adhoc project. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. Contractual Appointment can be terminated at any time during the engagement from either side with notice period of one month without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed Institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
9. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
10. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
11. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective category only and not for unreserved post as per GoI rules. Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates including projects shall also be applicable as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms.
12. Age limit will be considered as on 01.04.2022.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
14. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee for shortlisting/selection.
15. Candidates already working against regular/permanent posts under government Department/organizations are not eligible to apply.
16. Candidates already employed should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- interview/written test / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
17. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format as applicable for GoI jobs, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- interview / written test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer as per Central list OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
18. Candidates applying for EWS category post must possess income and asset certificate to be issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner Additional Deputy Commissioner/SDM etc as per DoPT OM dated 31.01.2019.
19. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the Candidate will have no right to claim on a regular post in ICMR or in any institutes/Center or any department of GoI and their project term with break or without break in any or multiple projects will no confer any right for further assignment or transfer or continuation to any other project or appointment/absorption/regularization of service in funding agency or in ICMR.
20. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
21. The Director reserves the right to accept/reject any application or to cancel advertisement without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
22. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and Employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
23. No request for change of Date of Interview shall be entertained.
24. Leave shall be applicable as per ICMR Guidelines.
25. The selected Non-Institutional Project Human Recourse candidate will normally be posted at the study site, however, they he/she can be posted to any other sites in the interest of project work. They are liable to serve any part of the Country.
Last Date : 8.11.2022
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(e-Book on Amazon)
For More Job Updates Join
Reach Us on Instagram