Inpatient Pharmacist Vacancy at Actalent | Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
About the job
- The pharmacist will be working within the central pharmacy, IV Pharmacy, along with order verification.
- The pharmacist will be part of the multi-disciplinary patient care management team responsible for the evaluation, modification, monitoring and additional recommendations to optimize patient care outcomes and medication safety
- Pharmacists will be integrated in the prevention and care of acute illnesses and chronic conditions to optimize medication and health related outcomes
- Pharmacists will also participate in the education of residents and students as well as integration into practice based committees and guidelines for practice transformation Pharmacists will also be integrated into the inpatient and outpatient pharmacy initiatives as applicable Clinical pharmacy provide leadership by facilitating the development, implementation and maintenance of systems that promote desirable patient outcomes
- Skills:* Pharmacy, Pharmd, inpatient, Compounding
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- At least 2
- 5 years of experience in hospital pharmacy practice including precepting students and/or residents or similar experience in academic setting, preferred
- Completion of PGY1 Pharmacy Practice residency (required) and PGY2 Specialty residency (preferred)
- Additional Board Certification preferred, such as BCPS, Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) preferred We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees.
- Experience Level:* Intermediate Level
Diversity, Equity & InclusionAt Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈 in our Database