Health Department Pune Municipal Corporation under the control of Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society for Pune Municipal Corporation under the National Urban Health Mission to fill the following contractual vacancies cadre wise.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 12
Salary : Rs. 17,000/- pm
Qualification : D.Pharm Registration from MSPC/PCI Council mandatory, Experience preferred.
Age : Up to 65 years in case of Government Officer (Certificate of physical fitness from District Surgeon for candidates above 60 years of age)
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Terms and Conditions
1) Interested candidates should apply to Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society for Pune Municipal Corporation, Rashtriya Arogya Abhiyan, Survey No.770/3, Bakre Avenue, Galli no. 7, Opposite Cosmos Bank, Bhandarkar Road, Pune 411005 during office hours (except Government Holidays) Applications will be accepted through offline mode. After that the application will be scrutinized and detailed list of eligible/ineligible candidates etc. will be published on Pune Municipal Corporation website punecorporation.org recruitment from time to time. Details of documents required along with application:- Passport size photograph for date of birth (Age Certificate/10th TC/Sandah/Birth Certificate), Photo ID/Resident Proof, Educational Qualification Certificate (Final Year Mark Sheet/Registration Certificate/ MMC Registration/Registration of Additional Educational Qualification Renewal/Experience Certificate) along with other necessary true copies/attested copies)
2) The said posts will remain under the NUHM Committee, it will not have any relation with the Pune Municipal Corporation establishment.
3) Total number of posts may change.
4) The said posts are to be filled on purely contractual basis only for the period dated 29/06/2024 and the said posts will be terminated automatically as soon as the project is closed.
5) After the completion of the said recruitment process, in the future, if a position becomes vacant due to the resignation of an employee, the next merit candidate in the waiting list will be appointed without conducting a fresh recruitment process. The said final list will be valid for the next 1 year after its preparation.
6) In terms of experience, only experience under Government, Semi-Government, Local Self-Government or National Urban Health Mission will be considered.
7) Candidates will be disqualified for interview and appointment if any kind of personal or political pressure is brought to them.
8) Commissioner Pune Municipal Corporation Pune reserves the right to change or cancel the selection/appointment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
9) Experienced and higher educational qualification will be preferred.
10) Priority placement will be given on the basis of merit number in the selection list. If the candidate uses any pressure method in that regard, the said candidate will be disqualified.
11) The selection process for the above posts will be based on the number of applications received by scrutinizing the list and preparing the merit list. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
12) The applicant shall not be able to demand a change of location as per convenience during the contract period.
13) Commissioner Pune Municipal Corporation Pune reserves the right to change or cancel the selection/appointment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last Date : 8th June, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(Full Guidance to Clear Interview)