Under Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society for National Health Mission (NHM) the following posts are to be filled on contractual basis on consolidated remuneration. Applications are invited from candidates having educational qualification and experience for the following mentioned posts.
Post : Pharmacist
Educational qualification required
1) D.Pharm from a recognized University. (B.Pharm) degree required
2) Must be registered with Indian / Maharashtra Pharmacy Council
3) Must have computer working knowledge
4) Experience as Pharmacist is preferred.
Salary : Rs. 17,000 pm
Terms and Conditions
• Interested candidates should appear on 04/07/2023 to 13/07/2023 (excluding holidays) from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm at Pimpri Chinchwad Mahanagarpalika Bhawan, Medical Department, 2nd Floor within the above prescribed time limit. Come and submit the application. Applications received after the above period will not be considered.
• Interested candidates while submitting application along with application 1) Age proof 2) Degree / Graduation certificate 3) Final year mark sheet 4) Registration certificate 5) Registration and renewal from Indian / Maharashtra Pharmacy Council 6) Work experience certificate in Govt / Semi Govt / Private organization 7) Residential Proof 8) Caste Certificate 9) Current passport size photograph of the candidate should be filled and submitted in full by going to the section about us on the website of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation pcmcindia.gov.in about us and jobs.
• All the posts mentioned above are contractual in nature and are on a lump sum basis and the said posts will be terminated automatically as soon as the said project is closed.
• After scoring according to this, it will be published on the website of Municipal Corporation pcmcindia.gov.in in order of marks. If there is any objection regarding the said list, one day deadline will be given. But it will be mandatory for the candidate to submit proper evidence for the necessary confirmation. After solving the objections received in this way, the final quality list will be prepared accordingly and will be published on the website of the Municipal Corporation.
• Skill test has been made mandatory for the posts of Pharmacist and Lab Technician, the skill test will be conducted before the appointment order is given to the eligible candidate for those posts. If the said candidate is qualified in the said skill test, then the appointment order will be given to him. If the candidate is disqualified, he will be so informed and the next eligible candidate will be called for skill test.
• The said posts will remain under the National Urban Health Mission, Pimpri Chinchwad MP. There will be no affiliation with the establishment.
• The said posts are to be filled for the project on purely contractual basis and the candidates for the said posts will be first appointed on dt. will be given till 29 June 2024 and according to the working report dt. After termination of service on 30th June 2024, further reappointment will be given from 01st July 2024. The guidelines received from the government in this regard will remain applicable. Also, the said posts will be terminated automatically as soon as it is closed.
Last Date :13/07/2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database