Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998.
The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 109 (Amritsar – 14, Barnala – 2, Bathinda – 9, Faridkot – 3, Fatehgarh Sahib – 3, Fazilka – 2, Ferozepur – 5, Gurdaspur – 3, Hoshiarpur – 7, Jalandhar – 4, Kapurthala – 2, Ludhiana – 11, Malerkotla – 5, Mansa – 2, Moga – 5, Sri Muktsar Sahib – 2, Pathankot – 1, Patiala – 3, Rupnagar – 5, Sangrur – 4, SAS Nagar – 13, SBS Nagar – 3, Tarn Taran – 1)
The Centers may become operational on different dates. Therefore, if a person is empanelled for a place which is yet to be operational then his/her services shall be engaged once the centre becomes functional.
The exact locations of the Health Clinics shall be displayed on the website two days prior to the date of the counseling.
Empanelment Fee : Rs. 12 per patient attended with minimum assured guarantee of 50 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis
• Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institute.
• Should be registered as Pharmacist with the Punjab Pharmacy Council.
• Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
• Preference will be given to candidates having Computer Knowledge.
• Degree in Pharmacy from recognized institute/University
• Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed Govt hospital or institution or in a Govt drug stores.
Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
Educational qualifications must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned against each post. Candidates must pass the requisite educational qualification on or before last date of filing the application.
Terms & Conditions
1. The project of Health Facilities is to be managed through empanelled doctors and other para medical staff shall be under overall supervision and monitoring of In- charge Officer (SMOs level officer) who are mandated to lead the project. All decisions of the In-charge Officer are binding upon the empanelled doctors.
2. The empanelled staff is expected to manage the Health Facilities as a Family Friendly Primary Care OPD and maintain it as a high quality centre befitting the qualifications of the empanelled staff.
3. The empanelment of staff is valid only for one year or till appointment of regular staff for the clinics, whichever is earlier. Any extension shall be solely as per decision of Government of Punjab.
4. The empanelled staff will be given appropriate fee as per patient basis and shall receive the payment by the 10th day of the next month. 5. The staff will be free to opt for the area of posting in the clinic as per their residential address, subject to availability of requirement. 6. The continuation of empanelment of staff is subject to review of performance against parameters approved by the Government.
7. No emoluments are associated with the empanelment and payment to the empanelled staff computed on basis of patients attended shall accrue only after the work is found satisfactory, on monthly basis.
8. The empanelled staff shall not be entitled to any allowances, perks, bonus, medical reimbursement etc. relating to the empanelment period.
9. The Empanelled staff shall not be entitled to any leave during the project period. In case the staff is unable to attend to the clinic on a given day or days, he /she shall inform the In-charge Officer concerned well in time and at least one day in advance for making alternate arrangements.
10. If an empanelled staff is found to be absent on more than three consecutive days without any valid reason, then the empanelment may be cancelled and decision of In-charge Officer shall be final in the matter.
11. The empanelled staff is allowed to undertake private practice after the Health Facilities hours at any other location. Services at Health Facilities are free for patients and referral of patients from Health Facilities to any other location where any expense related to health care may be incurred by the patient is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the same may lead to cancellation of the empanelment and decision of In-charge Officer shall be final in this matter. However, the Doctors are free to refer patients, only if required, to any nearby Govt. Hospitals/Polyclinics.
12. The timings of the Health Facilities shall be 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM in summer and 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM from Monday to Saturday, Sunday will be weekly off. The Doctor empanelled at Health Facilities shall be responsible for opening the clinic every day, maintaining it clean and closing it securely at end of day. In case the work load in the Health Facilities is heavy, the timings can be extended after intimation to the concerned In-charge Officer.
13. The patient profile at Health Facilities shall be regularly monitored by team deputed by the In-charge Officer.
14. If the doctor examines more than 75 patients at the Health Facilities on any given day, then patient profile may be audited in detail. If the patient attendance goes over 125 at any clinic on any given day, then the In-charge Officer may undertake design changes in the management of the clinic(s) and empanelled doctor(s) shall have to abide by the new terms and conditions.
15. The empanelled doctor working at the Health Facilities shall be reporting to In- charge Officer for replenishing the pharmacy/other consumables at regular intervals or as and when required. This may be done at bimonthly interval. In- charge Officer may link each Health Facilities to a nearby Govt Hospitals for the purpose.
16. The empanelled doctor shall maintain a register for OPD registration of the patients till such time, the tab is provided to him/her.
17. The doctor shall also keep a register for the patients to report their satisfaction level or complaints, as a Public Grievance Monitoring Mechanism.
18. The empanelled doctor working at the Health Facilities is required to also do minor procedures like wound dressings etc which comes under General Practice and para medical staff of the clinic will assist the doctors.
19. The empanelled doctor working at the Health Facilities shall abide by Bio-Medical Waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2016 and Regulations as modified from time to time. The material and support in this regard shall be provided by the In- charge Officer concerned.
20. The respective Civil Surgeons reserves the right to terminate empanelment of any person without assigning any reason after giving one week’s advance notice. The empanelled staff may withdraw from empanelment only after one month notice period counted from the date of intimation of withdrawal to the respective Civil Surgeons.
21. If it is discovered at any stage that the empanelled Staff has furnished any wrong information or documents, based on which the empanelment was made, the respective Civil Surgeons reserves the right to terminate the empanelment besides taking recourse to other legal proceedings
22. The staff will not have any liability towards payment of bills for electricity and water which shall rest upon the concerned In-charge Officer.
23. The staff shall be solely responsible for any misconduct, damage, will full commission or omission of any services which are not listed in this agreement or any thing which goes against the spirit of free, fare and ethical practice of patient care.
24. The staff shall behave politely with patients and their attendants and shall not conduct himself to any type of misbehavior with patients or any other person responsible for health care services in the clinic.
25. If the staff agrees to the Terms & Conditions, a letter of Empanelment shall be given and staff shall be expected to take over the designated clinic within three days. This period may be extended by the respective Civil Surgeons and decision of respective Civil Surgeons in the matter shall be final.
• The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling for checking the eligibility of candidates and the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Department’s website nhm.punjab.gov.in. Further, no notice for interview would be issued separately to the shortlisted candidates.
• The applications can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted by the University.
• University will hold no responsibility if any entry in the online form is incorrectly made by any candidate and he/she can be declared not eligible due to wrong enteries of his/her credentials. It is advised that all enteries are cross checked by candidates themselves before finally entering the data.
• Application submitted through online form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled the criteria given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected, if candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any point of time of the screening process.
• The post may be increased or decreased at any stage. State Government reserves the right to cancel the entire process at any stage without issuing any notice. State Government reserves the right to cancel the entire process at any stage without issuing any notice. Candidates are advised to visit department’s website regularly for updates.
Last Date of submission of online application form :- 20.07.2022
Written Test for the post of Pharmacist Date :- 24.07.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database