Drug Safety Associate vacancy, USA
About the job
- A clinical degree (e.g., RPh/PharmD, BSN, RN) – Required
- 3-5 years drug safety or clinical safety experience – Required
- 5 years drug safety or clinical safety experience – Highly desired
- Two years clinical experience in a medical setting, demonstrate general medical and pharmacology knowledge – Required
- Prior experience in drug safety within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- In-depth knowledge of global pharmacovigilance regulations, including FDA, EMA, and ICH guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and evaluate complex scientific data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database