Directorate of Health Services, Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Chhattisgarh, Clerk Paramedical and Nursing (Directorate Health Services) 3rd Class Services Recruitment Rules 2013 (Revised Rule 11 June 2020) according to the provisions and qualifications given in District Level Pharmacist Class-II (Pharmacist) From 07.06.2022 to 27.06.2022 (official time up to 5:00 PM) from qualified candidates for filling up the posts by direct recruitment on vacant posts of Pharmacist Grade -II by Registered Post or Speed Post. Applications are invited in the prescribed form through.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 07
Salary : Rs. 25300-80500 level-6
Education Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 1st January 2022. Calculation of age will be done from the date 01 January 2022.This age limit is inclusive of all types of relaxation.
Note :-The number of vacancies shown is subject to change.
1. Application form in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of necessary documents will be sent to the Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Mahasamund (Chhattisgarh) through India Post by Registered Post or Speed Post only. It is mandatory to write the application for the post applied for (write the name of the post) on the top of the envelope. Applications sent through personal and private postal service will not be accepted. The last date for receipt of applications in the office is 27.06.2022 (official hours till 5:00 PM), applications received after the last date will not be considered.
2. Desirable live registration is required on the date of application.
3. To apply for all the posts, only the candidates who are native of Chhattisgarh state will be eligible.
General Terms and Conditions and necessary instructions:
1. Chhattisgarh Government Health and Family Welfare Department, Clerk Paramedical and Nursing (Directorate Health Services) Third Class Services Recruitment Rules-2013 (Revised Rule 11 June 2020) The provisions given in the order and the order issued by the government instructions or rules shall apply.
2. It will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the essential educational qualifications prescribed in the recruitment rules for the posts on the date of submission of application.
3. The posts for which it is desirable to have a live registration in the Paramedical / Nursing Council of Chhattisgarh state after possessing the essential educational qualifications prescribed in the recruitment rules, it is mandatory to have them before the date of application.
4. Any document dated after the last date of receipt of application will not be accepted even during claim-objection.
5. The applicant must be a domicile of the state of Chhattisgarh. C.G. issued by the competent authority for this. It will be mandatory to present the domicile certificate.
6. The posts for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes will be decided according to the reservation rules / roster prevailing by the government in the district and the instructions issued by the General Administration Department from time to time will be applicable. It will be mandatory to produce a permanent caste certificate issued by the competent authority in this regard.
7. Ex-servicemen, women and disabled will be given the benefit of reservation as per rules. If a candidate has been dismissed from government services in the past, then he will not be eligible for selection.
8. It will be mandatory to submit an affidavit in this regard at the time of document verification.
9. It will be mandatory for the employees working in government / semi-government institutions to submit a no-objection certificate from their employer, otherwise they will not be eligible for selection.
10. A waiting list will be prepared for the above posts, whose validity will be for one year from the date of issue of the original selection list.
11. The basis of selection on the advertised vacant posts will be merit and merit list will be issued cadre wise.
12. Based on the merit list, the candidates from the merit list will be invited for document verification in the ratio of 1:10. At the time of document verification, eligible-ineligible list will be issued after inspection of the original document and after resolving the claim objection, a selection-cum-waiting list will be issued on the basis of merit. In case the candidate’s documents/certificates are found to be incorrect or incorrect, the candidature/selection will automatically be considered cancelled.
13. To assess the eligibility of service experience marks, it will be mandatory to provide experience certificate related to continuous service from the competent appointing authority.
14. In case of any overwriting / error in the experience certificate, it will be invalid.
15. Experience should be of related field / similar work nature as per the post applied for. Experience of private institutions will not be accepted.
Last Date :27th June, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database