Date: Jan 29, 2024
Location: Navi Mumbai, India, 400706
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 53794
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- Assist to develop and validate cost-effective, rugged and sensitive bioanalytical method for the complex and small molecules.
- Work within cross functional teams to remediate technical issues in bioanalytical methods.
- Strongly self-motivated, believing in team-work and efficient problem solver, having good skills for development of bioanalytical methods.
- To manage the group independently.
- Ensure the timely disposal of biological samples as per procedural SOPs.
- Plan the resources for the projects and reduce non-moving inventories.
- Ensure compliance to ICH – GCP, local & international regulations & applicable SOPs.
- Excellent communicator (both oral and written).
- Assist in the preparation for internal & external audits.
Your experience and qualifications
- M.SC/ M.Pharm
- 6 -8 Years of experience into bioanalytical
- Associate Director Clinical Research
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈in our Database
(If You want to clear your interview this book will help you)