Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Clinical Pharmacist? At Ogden Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Ogden Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Clinical Pharmacist like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Clinical Pharmacist you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact as an integral part of our hospital pharmacy team. The members of this team consider themselves a family where each member works hard to support each other. We are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
·You will interact with patients, their significant others, and health care team members while maintaining professional standards in serving patients of all ages.
·You will provide prescribed medications, drugs, and other supplies as needed for appropriate patient care according to professional standards and practices.
·You will compound and dispense prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties.
·You will transcribe physician prescriptions and medication orders into the CPCS system to generate a label for medication distribution.
·You will act as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff, and ancillary department personnel.
·You will serve as a patient therapeutic advocate with efforts directed toward continuous quality improvement of pharmacy services.
- Active pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy
- BS or PharmD from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy
- Minimum of one year of hospital experience is preferred
- Completion of a PGY1 pharmacy residency preferred
Ogden Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is Pleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive; Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Clinical Pharmacist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See All 👉Other Jobs👈 in our Database
(If You want to clear your interview this book will help you)