National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad is an Institute of National Importance with proclaimed objectives of becoming Centre of Excellence for advanced research in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER-Mohali was the first institute established in the year 1998 under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, the Govt. of India.
Applications are invited from eligible and suitable Indian Nationals for “Avishkaran” a BioNEST Supported Pharma Incubation Centre at NIPER Hyderabad for the post of Incubation Manager purely on contractual basis.
Post : Incubation Manager
Salary : Rs. 50,000/- per month
Nature of Vacancy : Temporary
Age Limit : The candidate must not exceed 40 years on the last date of application. Age may be relaxed for experienced and well qualified candidates.
The relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be granted to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates. The upper age limit may be relaxed for an additional duration of earlier work experience in a project/scheme. Reservation will be applicable as per GoI norms.
Essential : MSc/ME/MS/M.Pharm/B Tech with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in Intellectual Property/Regulatory Affairs related aspects of Pharma/Biologics/Medical Devices/Tech transfer/Managing laboratory/ handling instruments/ general administration.
• Should possess keen interest and drive for promoting technology innovation/ entrepreneurship.
• Familiarization to sciences/engineering; ability to quickly comprehend inventions/technology and assess them.
• For bio-incubation activities, academic profile related to pharmacy, life sciences, bioengineering, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, medicine, and related disciplines is preferred.
• Additionally, work experiences and/or education in business management/ IP management/ project management/law and agreements/ tech transfer/ incubation would be preferred.
• Scientific writing: Experience in scientific writing/proposal writing etc. would be an added advantage.
• Experience in mentoring trainees/students/interns/junior colleagues etc. would also be a plus.
• The incumbent will be expected to be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and efficiently deliver project targets.
• Should possess good communication skills and possess good drafting and noting skills. Should be familiar with official procedures and capable of writing grant proposals.
• The candidates with 2 – 5 years of work experience in Pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology Sectors shall be preferred.
Function as an administrative person for the BioNest program of NIPER-Hyderabad. The position will directly report to COO, BioNEST, NIPER-Hyderabad and PI- BioNEST, NIPER-Hyderabad. Contribute to planning and setting up of the lab and office space as part of the BioNest program at NIPER-Hyderabad. Assist the COO/PI- BioNEST to develop the business and enable BioNEST achieve its business objectives and targets. Analyze financial statements, forecasts and funding requirements of potential startups. Assist BioNest in creating scientific support systems and resources for NIPER-Hyderabad incubatees including specific expertise and library. Assist in specification, purchase and installation of instruments/equipment. Contribute to management and operation of labs in coordination with NIPER-Hyderabad Management. Contribute to envisioning and executing technical workshops. Participate in organizing events of use to entrepreneurs, start-ups, budding entrepreneurs etc. Act as a connecting link between entrepreneurs and innovators, understand their needs, match them to various resource persons/ facilities etc. Helping entrepreneurs relating to proposals/ pitches/ business plans and fund raising. Create a pipeline of potential and signed-up incubatees for the Bio- incubator. Define, build and finalize client agreements. Develop and maintain relationships with investors, Government bodies, service companies. Other pursuits to reinforce the bioincubation mentoring activities. Any other duties periodically assigned by COO/PI.
Through Interview and Personal Interaction by a duly constituted Selection Committee. In case of high number of applicants a written test may also be conducted.
1. Salary: Consolidated salary as mentioned against posts (Salary is negotiable). This appointment is purely contractual and temporary in nature for a period of twelve months only and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post. Salary is negotiable for candidates with relevant experience and competence.
2. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
3. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason.
4. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
6. The Institute reserves the right to:
(a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
(b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever
(c) Increase/decrease the number of posts without giving any reason.
(d) Any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment.
(e) Hold Written Test, Skill/Trade Test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection, whenever circumstances so warrant;
7. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided by the Selection Committee.
8. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he /she shall have to apply separately.
9. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’. However, to save the time, candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
10. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures to be uploaded on website will be out-rightly rejected.
11. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
12. The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior.
13. If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
14. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the institution. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
15. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
16. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
17. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
18. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
19. Guidelines and relating to recruitment rules as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as amended from time to time shall be followed.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their CV/ Resume to email@example.com
No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview. Corrigendum, if any, will appear on NIPER-Hyderabad website only.
Last date for receipt of CV/Resume is 15/07/2022 (up to 6.00 pm).
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe by Following Pharmalifejobs.com
For More Job Updates Join
Reach Us on Instagram