Aurigene is a development-stage biotech company engaged in the discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Post : Senior Scientist in DMPK Department (Transporters, proteomics, metabolite identification & mass spectrometry)
• Proficient in supporting projects in different stages of drug discovery and development in the area of bioanalysis for both small molecules and biologies.
• Expertise in conducting proteomics assays, Quantitation of proteins (endogenous and therapeutic) using a targeted proteomics approach with the help of triple auadrupole and high-resolution mass (HRMS) instruments.
• Conduct Met-ID study and data analysis with supporting software like analyst. Light sight, chem draw, Compound discoverer, and ACD labs.
• Experience/knowledge of transporter and CYP induction studies to evaluate DDI potential as per the regulatory guidance will be added advantage
• Responsible for the preparation of relevant SOP, protocols, reports, etc. to support various regulatory submissions.
• Coordinate with key project team members, Review in-vitro ADME data, and manage teams
• M. Pharm (Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis)
• M.Sc. (Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry with 6-8 years
• Ph.D. with 2- 5 years of experience
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date :10th March, 2023
Send your profile at : Joby_F@aurigene.com
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(e-Book on Amazon)
For More Job Updates Join
Reach Us on Instagram