Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences is centrally located in Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. The hospital affiliated to the institute offers high end services and treatment in various superspeciality medical disciplines and also offers teaching facilities imparting degrees of D.M., M.Ch., M.D., M.S., Ph.D. as well as paramedical diploma programs.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-3
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up various Non-Teaching posts in regular scale of pay (7th Pay Matrix/Level) at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow as follows
No of posts : 17 (UR-9, SC-3, OBC-4, EWS-1)
Level : Level-5
Pay Scale / Pay Band : Pay Grade of PB-2 (Rs 29200-92300)
Basic Pay admissible on the minimum of the pay scale / level : Rs 29200/- + other allowances as admissible.
Qualification & Experience requirements : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and 03 year experience in a large hospital/Institute.
Age & Age Relaxation
Minimum (18 yrs) and Maximum (40 yrs) age limit for all posts as given in Table – 1 would be reckoned as on last date of submission of online appliations. Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWDs/Ex-servicemen etc would be applicable as per rules Govt. Of UP.
Age for all posts shall be applicable, as notified by the State (UP) Government from time to time vide Notification no. 18/2/81-Ka-2/2012dated 06.06.2012KarmikAnubhag-2UPGovt.Age relaxation shall be applicable, as notified by the State (UP) Government from time to time.
Caste Certficate : Caste Certificate for SC/SC/OBC/EWS from a competent authrority in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of UP, be issued in the six months prior to date of Common Recruitment Test (CRT) (where applicable). EWS candidates must possess the certificate from a competent authority. A candidate who fails to produce a valid EWS certificate will be considered as UR candidate.
Reservation Rules shall be applicable,as notified by the State(UP) Government from time to time.vide“The U.P.Public services(Reservation for SC,ST and Other Backward Classes) Act,1994”and “The UP Public Services (Reservation for Economically weaker sections) Act 2020”
This relaxation will be admissible to the candidates who are a domicile of Uttar Pradesh only.
UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs. 1180/-
SC/ ST : Rs. 708/-
PWD : Rs. 0/-
Mode of Payment : Online
1. Only the interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and all other criteria prescribed for the above advertised posts, can submit their online application. The online application form link will be available on the Institute’s website drrmlims.ac.in in the third / fourth week of October.
2. Applicants must fulfill all the required eligibility criteria like educational qualification, experience, age limit etc.
3. The procedure and schedule for online registration and fee submission will be published on the Institute’s website and the examination will be conducted as per the published schedule. Candidates are advised to visit the website of the Institute for the detailed schedule of the examination.
4. No correspondence will be entertained by the Institute with the candidates for this purpose. Changes can be made in the number of unreserved and reserved vacancies as per the policy instructions laid down in the Reservation Acts, Ordinances/Orders of Uttar Pradesh Government.
5. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed essential qualification (educational) and other conditions for the vacant posts and fall under the prescribed age limit.
6. While registering it is mandatory for the candidate to tick/mark the requested post otherwise his/her application will not be accepted. The number of vacancies mentioned in the above table may increase or decrease.
7. Documents for online application forms are not required to be sent by post.
8. However, the applicant must invariably keep a printed/hard copy of his/her application form along with the printed/hard copy.
9. Candidates have to give their preference from the list of written examination centers in which the examination is to be conducted (list of cities will be published along with the application form). The exact / allotted center will be given at the time of issue of hall ticket.
10. Efforts will be made to allot the centers to the candidates as per their given preferences. However, the nearest other cities will be allotted in respect of non-availability of slots at their preferred options.
11. The decision of the Institute (R.M.L.I.M.S., Lucknow) in this regard will be final. All computer based examinations will be in English language only.
12. Regular service applicants will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employers.
13. Candidates having valid application to whom Hall Tickets will be issued, such candidates can enter their Registration No. / Application No. Date of Birth directly from the Institute’s website drrmlims.ac.in The hall tickets will not be sent by post. This facility will be available on the website as per the published schedule of the examination.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the written test/skill test.
15. All disputes/differences or The litigation will be subject to the territorial jurisdiction of Lucknow only.
16. The Director of the Institute, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason thereof.
Important Instructions :
• All intimations will be sent through SMS/Email only.
• It will be the responsibility of the candidate to check uploaded lists for eligibility of qualification, experience, age etc. at various steps.
• Candidates may be allowed online examination provisionally subject to verification of original document at the time of interview / joining (wherever applicable).
• Qualifications where recognition is pending or in process will NOT be entertained and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
• Fresh online applications are to be made against this advertisement. No previous application made against any other prior advertisement will be considered.
• If, at any stage, any desired/necessary information is suppressed or misrepresented by the Candidate, his/her candidature can be cancelled and other appropriate action like countervailing etc. can be initiated against him/her.
• Candidates will have to produce hard copy of their online application, original copies of all certificates in support of all the claims made regarding their candidature in the application and self-attested copies of their certificates, as per the instructions of the institute at the time of interview. The candidates shortlisted based on written examination will be informed separately by the institute.
• Candidates are directed to preserve the information (in the form of soft and hard copy for future reference) rendered at each step of registration/ application (eg- registration, fee payment, final submit etc.) while applying online.
• On-line Application: For online application, candidates will have to provide their mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the prescribed columns, without which their basic registration will not be completed. All the information/instructions will be sent on this mobile number/e-mail id in future.
The last date for submission of application and fee against the above advertisement will be made available on the institute website as per the schedule of the examination. Application/fees will not be accepted after the date provided. The applicant will not be able to take the printout of his application until the fee is deposited by him. During this period, the candidate can also make amendments in his application form except for registered mobile number, e-mail, aadhaar number, category etc.
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions of the institute regarding the examination schedule and application process. Be sure to visit the website regularly.
Last Date :27.11.2022 ; 05.00 pm
Link At the end
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
(e-Book on Amazon)
For More Job Updates Join
Reach Us on Instagram