All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Under this scheme six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur and Rishikesh apart from the one at New Delhi. In his Independence Day Speech on August 15, 2003, then prime minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee announced opening up of 6 AIIMS Hospitals at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) launched for up gradation of medicare facilities in underserved areas of the country besides providing quality medical education in super-specialty disciplines in these areas.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling up of following Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ (Non-Faculty) vacancies at AIIMS Bhubaneswar as under.
Post : Dispensing Attendant
Number of vacancies and reservation : 04 (UR-04)
Age Limit : Between 21- 27 years
Essential Qualifications & Experience : i. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University / Institution.
ii. Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
CUT OFF DATE
Cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age, qualifications and experiences of the candidates will be the last date of submission of online application. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts alongwith other relevant information will be activated on the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website). The last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (up to 5.00 P.M.).
1. For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.3000/- For SC/ST/EWS candidates is Rs.2400/ Persons with Disabilities – Fees Exempted
2. The candidates can pay the prescribed application fee online by clicking in the link provided in the website while filling up the Online Application.
3. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. However, the application fee of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after the declaration of result in due course of time.
4. Incomplete application(s) and application received without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. The decision of the Competent Authority of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar in this regard will be final.
HOW TO APPLY
1. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date failing which their application will be rejected. They must possess the educational qualification and experience as recognized by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognized by the Govt. of India.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can apply through ON-LINE application mode only. The On-line registration of application will be made available on official website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar i.e. https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/ The notification for date of activation of link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be notified on the website.
3. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail ID in the online application, as all correspondences will be made by the Institute through e-mail.
4. The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of online application. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar prescribed guidelines and in that case, their application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application Form.
5. No documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them along with proof of payment (a copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On- line mode and separate application fees as applicable is to be paid.
7. Any query regarding technical problem of on-line application may be sent to email@example.com (Only for Online Application Form & Payment Related Queries).
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP :
4.1 A candidate must be either:
4.1.1 a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or
4.1.2 a subject of Bhutan, or
4.1.3 a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
4.1.4 a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
4.2 Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (4.1.2), (4.1.3) and (4.1.4) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
4.3 A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after, the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/ her by the Government of India
1. Cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age of candidates will be the last date of submission of online application.
2. SC/ST/OBC candidates who opt to apply as unreserved candidate will not be eligible for age relaxation. Further, reserve category candidates (SC/ST/OBC) who become eligible by virtue of age relaxation applicable in their case, will be considered only for reserved seats of the category to which they belong even if they have the merit to be considered otherwise for UR.
3. Age relaxation of 5 years for personnel serving in Central/State Government and Autonomous Institutions of Central & State Govts. and for regular employees of AIIMS Bhubaneswar who have completed three years of regular service will be allowed.
4. The candidates who are presently working in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar either on contractual basis or through an outsource agency, will be granted one-time age relaxation of one year for each year of completion of contractual/outsource period engagement at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar subject to a ceiling a maximum of five years
Other Terms and Conditions
1. Date of Online CBT Examination will be intimated later on only on AIIMS, Website. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Online CBT Examination.
2. Date of Document Verification will be notified later after declaration of result of CBT (Computer Based Test)/CPT (Computer Proficiency Test)/Skill Test (as applicable).
3. AIIMS, Bhubaneswar decision is final: The decision of the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, methodologies for the selection, and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Any corrigendum or revision of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the Official website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar only in due course. Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for updated information in this regard.
INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament.
2. Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed there under.
3. The Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender parity and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
4. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
5. Probation period: The period of probation will be as per rule.
6. The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12. 2003 and other subsequent orders, if any . However, pay protection and continuation of past services of the existing Govt. employees will be considered strictly as per the Rules applicable to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
7. The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
8. The candidates are likely to be posted at rural health and urban health centres or other centres attached with the Institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
9. While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Bhubaneswar, Odisha will be provided.
10. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
11. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority.
12. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
13. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding CBT/Skill Test/CPT, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
14. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Bhubaneswar
See All Other Jobs in our Database