20+ brands catering to 50+ disease areas! The team of Novartis specialists within Insights & Analytics are on a data and digital transformation journey, using analytics to generate impactful insights for Novartis medicines impacting more than 500 million patients worldwide. The team is poised to enable easier, faster and reliable decisions for Novartis divisions across the globe.
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
• Follow Market Research Framework and guidelines. Assess the Market Research Programs and ensure the implementation/ execution of POP process according to P3 and POP SOP. Ensure accountability and compliance with POP processes.
• Monitors and manages 3rd party vendors proactive recommendations & upskilling and delivery to successful conclusions. Ensure full compliance to all regulatory requirements and internal Novartis processes (Code of Conduct, P3, NP4, SOPs and other guidelines) and quality standards in the areas of POPs on-boarding/training/handover responsibilities.
• Integrity & Compliance: Follow Integrity & Compliance policies and all organizational policies and ensures those around him/her do the same with regard to the Code of Conduct, Corporate Citizenship, Anti-Bribery policy, Conflict of Interest, P3 and other related global and local policies and guidelines. Quality: Ensure implementation of all Novartis internal procedures for Adverse Events and Technical Complaints reporting
• Create the POP documents post initial discussion with POP champion & PVR (Pharmaco Vigilance Responsible) on POP classification. Ensure POP handovers and document handover.
• Coordinate with all trainers related to POP mandatory trainings to ensure ESP capability building. Vendor Training reconciliation responsible & archival of associated documentation. Coordinate for PO, PV agreement, SQA, AE training records for the Programs. Frequent check on POPsys to ensure completion of POP PV monitoring activities with SOP driven guidelines
• Regular review of POP website for new updates to be shared with POP champion & included in POP partner meet where relevant. Responsible to provide update of POP activities to the partner. Take partners feedback on POP management. Maintain documentation for all POP related activities in POP repository. Reporting AQWA deviations & getting the POP champion & QAs review prior to submitting in AQWA system
• Review ESP QA reports and escalate observations on time to POP champion. Include update of the same in POP partner meetings. Attend global POP forum and include important updates highlighted by POP champion from this forum newsletter in POP partner meetings. Ensure timely updates to management. Manager market research vendors to ensure we have a panel of POP compliant vendors to work with who provide high quality research on budget and within timelines.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What You’ll bring to the role:
• Education – BA/ BSC/ Graduate
• Good English language skills
• Preferable experience in the pharmaceutical industry within medical affairs, compliance or commercial;
• Good understanding of local laws and regulations and Novartis compliance, marketing, data privacy and anti-bribery guidelines;
• Ability to communicate effectively across different audiences, organizational levels and local and global team
236 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2022, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s life.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Reach Us on Instagram