All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh), an Institute of National Importance was officially approved, under Phase-V of the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), by Union Cabinet on December 04, 2019. The Institute was approved to be established over a span of about 247 acre (99.96 hectre) land on National Highway – 205 (Shimla-Kangra / Shimla Ghumarwin road), in the village of Kothipura, District Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. AIIMS Bilaspur is set up with objectives of correcting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the country.
Applications are invited for recruitment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Bilaspur.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 03
Eligibility Criteria : Essential:- 1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board.
2. Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Desirable:- 1. Degree in pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ University
2. Experience in dispensing AND/OR storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or Institution or in a drug store or in a pharmaceutical concern.
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working in the same/similar department.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
4. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post
. 5. For applying please visit the BECIL website becil.com. Go the „Careers Section‟ and then click „Registration Form (Online)‟. Please read „How to Apply‟ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
6. Candidates will be informed via email / telephone/ SMS for Skill Tests/Interaction meeting, hence it is advised to view their SMS / email regularly after submitting the application for any notification/ updates. They are also advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification/ updates.
7. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully. 7th July, 2022
Last date for submission of application forms is 7th July, 2022
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharma Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe by Following Pharmalifejobs.com
For More Job Updates Join
Reach Us on Instagram